Anyone Know.....?

KX

Reaction score
What Jordan called her baby girl?:wacko:

nope, when she was preg i seen on the frount of a mag she was calling her crystal

Awwww she got her little girl in the end, bless her!

I seen her on paul o grady show before she had it and appartently she never said she was calling it crystal and thats wht the media made up !!

Theyve managed to keep it rather quiet so far !

She hasnt named her yet as of July 1st....
From the web:
Jordan recently denied the reports that claimed that the two are planning to name their daughter Crystal and she added that she won't give her child an awkward name.

She said: "I can guarantee I am not calling her Crystal! I haven't thought of any names yet. I won't be calling her an unusual name like Apple, Peaches or
Carrot!"

I love the name Angel for a little girl.

Sorry bit random but its so cute!:rofl:

any watching peter and jordan baby daries i think its lovely idid not realise she had a miscarriage

My Brothers eldest has the middle name Angel. my SILs mum died just as she became PG so its in memory of her. Their other little girls middle name is Star

I watced birth diaries last night, it was so sad when the baby had no HB :-( poor pete he was convinced everyhting was going to be ok, cant wai ttil thursdya to see the next one :)

I watced birth diaries last night, it was so sad when the baby had no HB :-( poor pete he was convinced everyhting was going to be ok, cant wai ttil thursdya to see the next one :)

yeah i watched that, i think they wennt a bit far though, refcording her just getting ready to go down for a d&c then the moment she woke they recorded her, then she was like 2i feel ok i have my pad in so im offhome"

i think it was all a bit to much. there are some things that should be kept personal i think

cant wait to hear what they call her :headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->