anyone less than 4 weeks pregnant?

RaspberryK

Reaction score
I can barely even dare to say the p word as I've not even missed my period yet.
Tested with strong fmu this morning and got a very faint positive on two different tests - internet cheapies 10mlu.
Af wasn't going to be due til maybe the 8th (I'm not regular).
Re test tomorrow with fmu and ic and again on 4th with a proper test to hopefully put in dh birthday card.
Anyone else very early on?
Xx

I can barely even dare to say the p word as I've not even missed my period yet.
Tested with strong fmu this morning and got a very faint positive on two different tests - internet cheapies 10mlu.
Af wasn't going to be due til maybe the 8th (I'm not regular).
Re test tomorrow with fmu and ic and again on 4th with a proper test to hopefully put in dh birthday card.
Anyone else very early on?
Xx

I just got a positive on frer. worried to really say pregnant until i miss which will be the 7th. i wish you a happy healthy 9months.

Sorry for got to mention i got faint positives on wondfo but i good positive on frer.

And to you, I've never use ic's before, I didn't get strong pos with ds for ages on any test. Took what felt like weeks for the numbers to go up on those cb digitals.
Xx

My last AF was 5th dec so I am technically four weeks today.

Congratulations on your bfps :) xx

Me! AF is due tomorrow so I'm right there with you, very very early pregnant. I'll feel better at the end of the week when AF is still nowhere in sight , lol.

Tested positive with two 88 cent walmart test, hospital confirmed pregnancy.

Congratulations girls, I'm hoping I'm 4 weeks today but no doubt I'll get put back when I get my scan.
My periods are irregular so who knows.
I've got cb digital to take in the morning so fingers crossed for 2-3 weeks since conception flashing at me.
Xx

my dh bought a cb digital he other day for me to take. waiting for this weekend when he will be here with me to take it. this weekend i should be five weeks.

Awwww that's cute, and so controlled, I can barely wait but I don't want to be disappointed with the result, my cheapies still so light any time except first and second mu xx

Awwww that's cute, and so controlled, I can barely wait but I don't want to be disappointed with the result, my cheapies still so light any time except first and second mu xx

Raspberry. . i really am not patient. i am just scared my hormone level will read lower than its suppose to be. i keep thinking the longer i wait for things such as taking the test i won't jinx the pregnancy. since this is my first i feel like i will miscarry.

No need to feel like this baby wont stick!
I caved and did my digital after hardly any sleep so no decent hold time. Not surprised that I got 1-2 but dh has got to believe that little word as he's not convinced with the ic lines.
Xx

No need to feel like this baby wont stick!
I caved and did my digital after hardly any sleep so no decent hold time. Not surprised that I got 1-2 but dh has got to believe that little word as he's not convinced with the ic lines.
Xx

I think I am right there with your hubby. I am not pregnant until that test says "pregnant" but then again i may still be in denial.

I'm not due til the 13th somehow I managed positive digitals and bold lines this early my daughter was the opposite.

I am pretty sure i have miscarried as i suspected i would. took a wondfo and it was negative.no cramping or red blood, just brownish scant drainage when i wipe. i guess i will continue to wait and see.

I am pretty sure i have miscarried as i suspected i would. took a wondfo and it was negative.no cramping or red blood, just brownish scant drainage when i wipe. i guess i will continue to wait and see.

That doesn't mean the worst xx

i just used one of the clearblue digitals and it says not pregnant. i know it wasn't fmu but it should have registered some level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->