anyone less than 4 weeks pregnant?

Sorry to hear this! Post back if you are (hopefully) wrong xx

I got a BFP two days back which puts me at 4+2 weeks pregnancy .. I had a MMC in June 13 which is making me hard to relax .. Wish you all a H&H 9 months

I'm sorry to hear that, two in a row is very unlikely. Good luck xx

AF was "due" to start and no sign of her today so far! Woot woot : ) Starting to really believe all of these positive pregnancy tests are really real! lol

AF was "due" to start and no sign of her today so far! Woot woot : ) Starting to really believe all of these positive pregnancy tests are really real! lol

Same here, af was due today and no spotting or signs just a bfp :D xx

It's so nice to know someone is EXACTLY where I am right now and understands how I am feeling! I have a good feeling about our little beans!!!! <3 <3

I think I have a little bean in my belly! I took a cb digital this morning and it said pregnant! So excited but nervous to tell the parents. Judging by the day in my cycle that I'm at I'm probably about 3 weeks. I will find out on the 14th!

You're about as far along as me when I found out. Don't worry about telling everyone just yet.
I'm leaving telling my dad for as long as possible-I'm 26 married and have a 2yo but still don't want to tell him, lol.
Xx

It's so nice to know someone is EXACTLY where I am right now and understands how I am feeling! I have a good feeling about our little beans!!!! <3 <3

So do I ! I thought second time around I'd be more relaxed. .. I'm not!
My sickness started yesterday evening xx

You're about as far along as me when I found out. Don't worry about telling everyone just yet.
I'm leaving telling my dad for as long as possible-I'm 26 married and have a 2yo but still don't want to tell him, lol.
Xx

Hehe Raspberry, I feel exactly the same about telling my dad and I'm 29, married, with a three year old!

I plan on outing the day after my appointment, maybe a little later. I have an issue though. Sometimes I feel this good, fluttery feeling in my tummy and other times I cramp. Not extremely bad or anything, but just to the point that i can barely feel it. Should I be worried?

Cramps can be normal, fluttering at this stage is probably either a little excitement or beginnings of morning sickness.
You won't be feeling the baby yet unless you're a lot lot further on xx

Hi ladies! Can I join? I'm 3 weeks and 2 days pregnant! Getting nervous as I went the the doctor and confirmed with urine test. I have my first scan on feb 5th. I had a tiny bit of brown blood yesterday, but I guess that's normal the doctor said!

Hi! I'm now just over 4 weeks, no spotting so far this time but I did with my son. It's mostly nothing to worry about.
I called the midwife home birth team today and they are calling me back tomorrow with a booking appointment and scan date xx

I'm hoping that my peanut is sticky! I'm so excited for my ultrasound in February. Lol

I had a bit of nausea and major food aversions this morning so YAY!!! :) Not that I wanna feel like crap but symptoms like I had w/ my first pregnancy (my daughter) make me feel a lot more confident for sure!

Yesterday I was exhausted! I just feel really scared- like I'm going to miscarry or something! I need more symptoms lol. I guess 3 weeks is still pretty early.

Hello, mind if I join you?

I'm almost afraid to, I don't want to jinx this! I got a strong positive at home this morning and my clinic confirmed. I'm getting an early ultrasound in a few days to make sure it's not an ectopic. Kind of holding my breath here! I'm 3w3d.

Even now I've missed my period I still feel nervous and that it is still very early!

Wow a strong positive at 3+3 are you sure you're not further*along? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->