anyone less than 4 weeks pregnant?

Thanks, that makes me feel a bit better!

I'm positive of the dates of my last period.

I may have ovulated pretty early though, since I was on clomid this cycle. The clomid messed with my ovulation tests (they were positive for the entire month!), so I don't know what day I ovulated...could have been pretty early.

I doubt it...I think the chances of twins on clomid are still only like 7% or something like that. But whatever it is, I hope it sticks!!

Yesterday I was exhausted! I just feel really scared- like I'm going to miscarry or something! I need more symptoms lol. I guess 3 weeks is still pretty early.

Brownish spotting is normal with slight cramps as everything is stretching. I know i had brownish spotting and everyone said it was normal. I kept taking tests and the lines got lighter, today i started spotting and cramping. If your worried maybe you should call ur md and let them know what's going on. they may move ur scan up or check ur beta levels.

Af due tomorrow and started getting faint bfp's 3 days ago at 10dpo. Had an early mc at 5 weeks in sept, ended up bleeding for 6 weeks after because my bhcg took such a long time to come down. So I'm a little worried but very hopeful!

Af due tomorrow and started getting faint bfp's 3 days ago at 10dpo. Had an early mc at 5 weeks in sept, ended up bleeding for 6 weeks after because my bhcg took such a long time to come down. So I'm a little worried but very hopeful!

Fingers crossed for you then xx

I know! Waiting until feb 5th for my first scan is going to be horrid!

I am 4+5 weeks now and no symptoms at all apart from a missing AF .. Can't wait till I am 6 weeks along to do scan .. Last time there was no heartbeat .. So keeping this a secret till viability is confirmed .. Don't we do too much of waiting? Hope we all continue with happy and healthy pregnancies

Hi girls I'm not due till tomorrow but had a faint bfp today with FMU so I took a digi later and it said pregnant 1-2. I'm nervous but now I've seen it on the clear blue it's becoming more real! X

Hi!

I'm 4 weeks today! I tested +ve at 11 dpo and I O'd on CD 12 so I've known I'm pg for the past 6 days! They have been the longest 6 days of my life!

I had a mc in august 2013 at 5w+3d so I'm desperate to get past that point.

I started to have waves of nausea not long after getting my BFP but for the last 3 days I have no symptoms apart from a little light cramping so of course this is making my worry (I'm always worrying about something).

H&H 9 months to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->