anyone live in wigan area?? 2 year check

emma4g63

Reaction score
Hi all just wondering if they do them here as I kno it depends were you live - lo is 25 months and heard nothing yet

I am in Bolton and we've got ours next week and my LO is 25 months. Give your clinic a ring and see if you can get it booked in sooner :flower:

Anyone one else since as lo is now 26 months and not had letter rang hv and they said mine is on holiday so need wait 2 weeks!! Grrr not particular issue but I think it's unfair sone get them and others don't

Thanks guys

:hugs: yup I am! Wn4 x my lo is being monitored for things but I discussed it last week with hv they do them around 2 1/4 now so 25 mo ish seems odd they need u to wait should jus book u in x

I'm not in Wigan but ours was listed as a '27 month check' and the questionnaire they sent indicated it should be done between 25 1/2 months and 29 months so they're not late, just a misleading name.

You can actually download a copy of the paperwork it's called 'ages and stages questionnaire 27 months'. You don't need to, but it might set your mind at rest to see what they are looking for and whether you need to be concerned about the delay.

I'm not up that way (we're West Midlands) but we had our letter through to call to book it a couple of weeks ago. Ciara is 25 months now. Called and booked it yesterday but next available slot was 22nd July so it's not for ages yet. Our letter said "2 - 2 1/2 year development check". So Ciara will be bang in the middle of that when she has it.

I'm planning to start filming her doing things as there's no way she'll do things to order for someone she doesn't know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->