Anyone looking for a Diet Buddy! Would like to lose 44lbs by August 21.

Cloe

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I've already lost 27lbs since my LO was born, but I am still looking for a diet buddy. I started a new diet, the so called "no white foods diet" and have since lost another 11lbs, but my friend ( I started out with her) has given up and doesn't want to keep going with it. I felt that it was much easier to go along with the changes in eating habits and sticking with it if you have someone to talk to about goals, ups and downs, feelings etc. I think you know what I am talking about. :flower:

On top of that I am on a 1800kcal diet (I am still nursing my almost 7 month old). Don't have much time for exercise though.

I you'd like to know more about what I am doing in particular in regards to what foods to eat and what to avoid feel free to contact me.

Would love to go through my weight loss journey with you ladies! Your support helps a lot! :happydance:

I am 171cm/5 feet 7 inch tall, and currently weigh 85kg / 187lbs.

My first weight loss goal is to do down to my pre-pregnancy weight of: 76kg / 167lbs and then gradually work my way down to 65 or 63kg/ 143lbs.

Anyone like to join? :winkwink:

Cloe :bunny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"