Anyone looking for unisex baby clothes??

TwoMummies

Expecting a baby girl :)
Reaction score
We were not planning on finding out the sex of our little one and so bought all the clothes ready in unisex colours.

After a slip up by the technician we now know we are having a little girl and as a result family and friends have gone mad buying girly clothes and we have enough clothes here to last 3 babies!!!

I am not too fussed on getting rid of anything really as it's all lovely stuff but seems such a waste when I can clearly see there is so much there we couldn't possibly use it all.

So rather than me listing everything spare I thought if anyone was looking for anything in particular let me know and I will get some pics.

I have EVERYTHING, outfits, rompers, vests, sleepsuits, shoes, mittens etc.

All is in Newborn or 0-3 and all is unisex as keeping the one's bought for us.
Most is in excellent used condition and bought from here and some bits are brand new.

Anyway like I said thought I would ask to save wasting the clothes and if not will have to make sure we change baby 8 times a day to get the use of them all :haha:

Hii :) I might be interested in unisex stuff, we're not planning on finding out the sex at the moment. any chance i could see some photos of the rompers and mittens and other clothes? Not too bothered about shoes :)
x

That's fine.

Will get rompers, outfits, mittens and shoes photographed asap and PM you both once I have them on. :thumbup:

Not many pairs of shoes as only have one or two anyway, don't tend to use them in the early days but will show you what I have anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->