Anyone looking to stock up for winter lol??!! (boys stuff may be some unisex)

theyll be 2.50 hun. i would have weighed them if LO hadnt broke my scales ARGHHHHHHHH!!

oh dear lol. i can wait. they wont fit lo untill winter anyway lol. Just let me know when you can give me a price x

ill try get some new scales tomorrow. he's such a little monkey !! I'll keep thoses items reserved for u anyways till i can weigh them :)

tesco have some on offer for £10, i was looking to get some for my items i'm posting lol. Aww thanks hun. Will be following you for all you LO's clothes in the next size haha. You really do have great taste! x

ah i dont live near a tesco "/ but im sure asda will have something fairly cheap or sainburys sometimes have good sales on. Thanks hun i like to pick him out quite fashionable thing, think he thinks the same, let him loose in next and he was pickin up t-shirts ect which he liked LOL! Your LO is gorgeous btw!! such a little cutie

how much for pic 1, mummy lil man top in pic 3, 6-9months.
pic 11, pic 6 in 9-12months.
x

x
Hi hun wont be able to get a posted price right now as LO has somehow broken my scales but should be able to get another tomorrow but without postage they'll be: winnie pj's/outfit: £2 Mummys Lil man top: £1.75 Jasper J dungarees are £3 and the nike tracksuit has already been asked about but if 1st person doesnt want it then you can have it
(please correct me if i got any of the items wrong) im tired so my counting may not be so good :p

I could get into SOOOOOOO much debt in next! :| the new season stuff is fab!

x
Hi hun wont be able to get a posted price right now as LO has somehow broken my scales but should be able to get another tomorrow but without postage they'll be: winnie pj's/outfit: £2 Mummys Lil man top: £1.75 Jasper J dungarees are £3 and the nike tracksuit has already been asked about but if 1st person doesnt want it then you can have it
(please correct me if i got any of the items wrong) im tired so my counting may not be so good :p

I could get into SOOOOOOO much debt in next! :| the new season stuff is fab!

I know it's so gorgeous, its so fashionable. There like mini mens clothes but with a cute side to them too. One of my favourites is H&M aswel but they hardly get any new stock :( I like to shop often so im always left disappointed lol x

ive not been in H&M for ageeeeees so its likely they'll have new stock!
love zara aswell!

How much for the 9-12 next fluffy hoodie with the eyes on? Thanks x

is the winnie pooh pjs fleecy or just normal material?
also how much for dungarees without the vest please as i dont need that.
does any of them have marks on?
sorry for all the questions, lol.
x

HM for 6-9 month album items 1,2,3 (top item on this pic),8,9,10,16 and 23?

hey ladies sooo soo sorry i kinda neglected this thread, LO broke my scales and i've been quite skint recently to buy new ones to weigh items & work out postage. Got some scales today FINALLY! so once i put LO to bed i'll be weighing items and PM'ing everyone if you no longer want the items that is fine just let me know :)
thanks for bearing with me

Hi hon :wave:

How much posted from 9-12 album

Picture 1 - lock up your daughters t-shirt
Picture 10 - Zara Coat

Are they in good condition hon :flower:

How much for 6-9 Folder... 1,3 bottom top,12,23,25 and brown ugg boots from next And 9-12 Folder... 13 posted Could you give me a all in one price and how much seperatly please incase i cant afford all :) ?? if you still have them hun xx

1, 6, 8, 14, 25 from 6-9?
5, 14, 17, 19 from 9-12?

Altogether posted? :) thank you xxx

Hiya hun any update on those items i asked for ? :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom