Anyone looking to stock up for winter lol??!! (boys stuff may be some unisex)

hey hun sorry i've been mad busy with college ect just got into a bit of a routine lol, im gunna have some tea and then weigh the rest of the stuff :) should be about an hour

Lydia the uggs are both size 2

Hi hun,
Is the fluffy next jumper and next jumper with the diamonds on still available? If so how much do u want posted?

hey hun sorry i've been mad busy with college ect just got into a bit of a routine lol, im gunna have some tea and then weigh the rest of the stuff :) should be about an hour

Lydia the uggs are both size 2

Awww no worries hun that would be great :) x

absolutley gutted your 9-12 clothes arent 12-18, Trying not to buy any more 9-12 months as i dont think they'll last much longer!

off to weigh em now im just gunna weigh them all together cos i dont remember what i did/didnt weigh hehe wont be long x

Hi hun,
Is the fluffy next jumper and next jumper with the diamonds on still available? If so how much do u want posted?
yep there available will weigh em now!
absolutley gutted your 9-12 clothes arent 12-18, Trying not to buy any more 9-12 months as i dont think they'll last much longer!

awh sorry hun. i have loads of 12-18 but there mostly all summer stuff

Also have a white snowsuits in 6-9 with winnie the pooh will take a pic if anyone is interested ? Have some xmas stuff to come also!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->