Anyone need to lose more than 50lb?

corrie anne

Mom of 7 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Corrie Anne, i am 27(will be 28 in March)
I have 5 girls ages 8,4,3,2,and 8 months and 1 boy aged 7.
I have been struggling to lose weight and i thought maybe if i had support or even a couple of gals in my shoes that want to be a group to help each other, I could probably do a lot better than by myself. I want the whole weekly weigh in's and tickers, and group talk of what you will be doing to achieve your goal. So if their is anyone out there who is willing to let it all hang out and start losing the weight, please just join in. I am going to weigh myself here in a minute even though i should have when i got up and i drank a lot of coffee. So here it goes!!!!:happydance:

OK, so i do not weigh as much as i thought. I have not weighed myself in a couple of months but i thought i was going to be over 200 lbs. I am close. I weigh 198.8 But i thought i would see 215 or even more with the way i have been carrying on. So i guess that is a good thing. Anyways, i am off to find a weight loss ticker. Any one who would like to chime in, please do so at any time.

good luck :hugs:

When I started I had 104 to lose. I've lost 81.5 so far :)

Thank you, very well for you!!!

What has helped you?

Vickie- Congrats!!

How long has your weight loss journey been so far?

Can i join you, i currently weight 210lbs and would like to lose 60 but i think 50 is more realistic.

My main worry is i start back at work on wednesday and im 28lbs heavier than when i fell pregnant and still have a very big belly and im scared people are going to think im pregnant again because when i have a bloated day i look about 6 months gone!

Hi Racing Bump.
I was 145 when i became pregnant with my first and was over 190 when i had her. I never seen those numbers again. I never seen under 175. I am very excited. I want so much to not look the way i do. My husband is not very supportive. I have always quit dieting and every i start, he says its not going to be a long diet. He does not have a problem with the way i look but i guess that is b/c it makes from everyone else looking at me in another way. He says i look good for having 6 children. But i want to look great for having 6 children.

We will work on our troubled areas, which for me is my belly as well. I know that i need to do more than just diet, i need to exercise my abs and pretty much everything else. lol

I want to get down to 145-150lbs. I am going to take it 10 lbs at a time. So my first goal is 188.8.

I have been doing weight watchers since January 9th of this year :)

it has helped me because I really didn't know how to eat well and WW taught me that and taught me how to be accountable for what I do eat. I like that the plan is flexible enough that I can still have a "cheat" (pizza, chocolate etc.) once in a while

I have lost 93lbs so far this year with the same amount to go :wacko: hopefully I will be near goal by this time next year or not far off :wacko:

Good luck x

you will Paula! You've done so well so far :yipee:

Paula what a great loss. You should be so proud. You have come so far and would love to be there to support you to the finish line. What have you done to lose the weight?

Vickie
I was looking into WW today and they have a great deal going on right now. Well, sign up is free(which is $30) when you join online and pay 3 months. So it is only $53ish for 3 months. Which i thought was pretty good. DH gets paid on Weds so hoping they will keep that special until then.

I am doing it online, don't have a car and getting to meetings would be tricky for me :) Good luck if you do decide to join! :)

Thank you. I am really thinking about it. My SIl is doing it. She lost over 60lbs in 6-7 months and she is now at her goal weight so she gets to go to free meetings and weigh ins for the rest of her life if she stays 2 lbs from her goal.

Paula what a great loss. You should be so proud. You have come so far and would love to be there to support you to the finish line. What have you done to lose the weight?

Vickie
I was looking into WW today and they have a great deal going on right now. Well, sign up is free(which is $30) when you join online and pay 3 months. So it is only $53ish for 3 months. Which i thought was pretty good. DH gets paid on Weds so hoping they will keep that special until then.

Thanks hun :) I am Calorie Counting, really love it :) still got a huge way to go but I am confidant I will get there eventually, I just want it now :haha:

hiya

best of luck

ive lost 73lb this year, erm rough target is about 95lb i think.

Mummy, paula and Vickie...you guys are truly inspiring!

I know right? Totally inspiring. I am pumped!!!!!!!!
I am going for the whole WW thing. I have my first meeting on Sat unless they cancelled since it will be the new year, then i will have to wait until Tues, but the great thing is, i can go to as many meeting month as i wish. That will keep me going plus i will be able to use the etools they have too.

good luck! I hope that you like the program :)

I know right? Totally inspiring. I am pumped!!!!!!!!
I am going for the whole WW thing. I have my first meeting on Sat unless they cancelled since it will be the new year, then i will have to wait until Tues, but the great thing is, i can go to as many meeting month as i wish. That will keep me going plus i will be able to use the etools they have too.

Awesome! Good plan! Are you weighing in weekly or biweekly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->