Anyone not get a bfp til after 15dpo on a FRER? Could someone look at my chart?

blondemom0120

Reaction score
I'm currently TTC our 2nd baby. Our first happened immediately, but we haven't had as much luck with baby #2. I REALLY thought I was pg this cycle, so I was surprised with all the BFN I've gotten. I tested again this morning at 15 dpo with a First Reponse test and it is still saying BFN. My temps are still up and af is late. By looking at my chart, can you tell if maybe I ovulated late? I had a huge temp drop below coverline on 4dpo. Could that have actually been ovulation? I'm so confused! I just want af to start, so I can move on to the next cycle!

Attachments

• Fertility friend.jpg
    Fertility friend.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 20
Looks like you O'd kind of late to me. On the 20th and it looks like you bd in tat window. Do you use opks? I would use opks cause it looks like just depending on your AF length isnt accurate to determine when you O.

I already bought OPK's to use next cycle! I have just been judging by the EWCM and then making sure we BD on the days around that. I'm just not sure what the temp spike was on CD 18 and 19. Any ideas? I have been having a lot of cramps the past few days like I am about to start, but nothing yet. I still would think a First Response test would show by now. Uhhh the 2WW is awful!!

its slightly lower i would say af within 2 to 3 days maybe.

I would say O was 4 days later than what FF says personally :) good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->