Anyone not nauseous?

vids

Reaction score
I'm really confused. I should be 6+ weeks along now. Apart from the sore breasts and occasional cramps, I don't feel any different. I don't have any nausea (the closest thing that comes to it is when i brush my teeth I gag uncontrollably).

Anyone else going through the same?

Obgyn won't see me until I'm 8-10 weeks, so I'm a nervous wreck.

I'm in the same boat, 5 weeks, had occasional nausea, no sore boobs, slight cramps that come and go. That's it. SO different than my other 2 pregnancies, where I was sick 24/7! I'm trying not to worry....DH says baby is probably fine, and that I shouldn't be paranoid. I just can't help but worry. And I don't see my midwife until Oct 31st.

Hey I had no sickness either and like you Jen totally different to my other pregnancy. It hit me at around 11/12 weeks I've been sick once and I feel ok again now! X

In my first pregnancy I had virtually no symptoms. Obviously I was a bit tired in the late stages, and I had some weird nosebleeds right before I delivered, and the occasional round ligament pain, but really, if it weren't for the fact that I grew a bump, I could not have told I was pregnant!

My little boy arrived right on his due date, and is perfect and healthy.

This one seems to be exactly the same, I have never had any nausea, I had a couple of days of feeling a bit more tired than usual, but otherwise I feel absolutely normal.

Some women just don't get symptoms! You could consider yourself lucky - I know I do!

No nausea issues here as well, but I do feel icky. Just under the weather type of feeling.

I am 5 weeks and no nausea either. Sore boobs and I feel a little more tired than normal around noon.

Try not to worry. Worrying doesn't accomplish anything positive. I know this is a tough time for all of us, we need to stay optimistic.

16 weeks+ and been nauseas 2x so far and both were at 13 weeks. It's normal.

Nothing over here. I gagged once drinking decaf coffee due to one grind which never bothered me before but that's about it for me. Sore bbs and frequent trips to the toilet but that's it! My 8 week scan was on Monday and my baby heartbeat is so strong 177 and looks so healthy they said. Don't worry yourself!

my nausea was there at 6 weeks and then turned into daily vomitting at 7 weeks..
I am at 8 weeks now and suffering big time with the constant sick feelings...
so fingers crossed the MS doesnt hit you later on..!!!

xx

Mine hit me like a train at 7 weeks there abouts. Try to enjoy it whilst you can! I was nervous without it too, now I wish I'd enjoyed it!!

I was sick both pregnancies with my daughters. ...

This one not a drop haven't felt sick at all just really tired. ... and everything is fine had a scan yesterday im 7 weeks on Saturday

I wouldn't worry yourself maybe were having boys? Is there any water in that theory that girls cause more sickness lol

Yep im the same. Just sore boobs, occasional cramps but not that often now... Dont even feel pregnant :/

I'm around 5 weeks, if I wake up before 9 I get morning sickness, if I wake up after 9 I don't! Lol

Wait for it... I was fine till around 7 weeks. Although you could be lucky, my mum and sister never got any sickness feelings at all.

Me too!

I am 7+2 and have literally ZERO pregnancy symptoms right now. Okay, I'm a bit hungrier than normal, but that is it.

I've just come back from an early scan, and everything looks good, which is a huge relief, and means I can relax and enjoy not feeling pregnant :haha:

I'm the same no sickness at all just very tired I was really sick with my youngest I'm 7 weeks it's really strange not feeling pregnant ha ha

With DS1 & 2 I had no nausea or vomiting at all. Unfortunately I'm only 4weeks in this time and have already been sick twice :(

Every pregnancy is different never mind every person d

Joeyjo..... bet youre having a girl!!! Lol

No sickness does it mean boy? Hmmmmm

Still not sick here. Count yourself lucky for all those lovely ladies struggling with sickness.
I had it with my first (a girl!!) but now only occasionally feel queasy.
Tired doesnt even come close to how i feel.
x

Snap same here.... I open my eyes after 12 hours sleep and am exhausted! !! I look like a tramp too my hair is a grease ball my face is spotty and I have dark eye circles hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->