Anyone not nauseous?

I was sick both pregnancies with my daughters. ...

This one not a drop haven't felt sick at all just really tired. ... and everything is fine had a scan yesterday im 7 weeks on Saturday

I wouldn't worry yourself maybe were having boys? Is there any water in that theory that girls cause more sickness lol

It even says on the NHS website that morning sickness is more likely with girls! I wouldn't know what to do with a girl! :rofl:

I had ms 24/7 with both my kids (boy and girl) so I don't think you can base gender off it-but you never know;) one thing I struggled with my daughter with, was dizzy spells. This pregnancy my nausea is off and on. Mostly in the morning, and some days I don't get it at all. But I'm still super early 5w1d

I wouldn't know whT to do with a boy lol ive two girls

I was sick both pregnancies with my daughters. ...

This one not a drop haven't felt sick at all just really tired. ... and everything is fine had a scan yesterday im 7 weeks on Saturday

I wouldn't worry yourself maybe were having boys? Is there any water in that theory that girls cause more sickness lol

It even says on the NHS website that morning sickness is more likely with girls! I wouldn't know what to do with a girl! :rofl:

I didn't have MS with my first who's a girl and very little nausea with this pregnancy :)

I'm 10w2d today and haven't been sick. there have been only a handful of times I have felt nauseaus, but it didn't last for long. I do have really sore boobs and have been very tired. I went to bed at 8:30 last night. haha.

thanks for all the replies ladies !!!
this does make me feel much better with my lack of symptoms
strangely though this morning i just started dry heaving quite a bit. i have eaten, but still dry heave :shrug:

I had pretty much no nausea with my second baby. Now, I'm watching him play with his little feet as I write this, so obviously that went just fine. :)

I was also worried because I have had zero nausea. I felt a huge relief when I saw the doctor at 7 weeks and he saw a heartbeat.

I am still not nauseous. My gag reflex seems more sensitive. I sneeze like 10 times a day. Sore bbs, very tired on most days, and on-and-off cramping and lower back pain. Food aversions pretty much every day and food cravings sometimes.

I took comfort in knowing that my mom and MIL both had no MS with me and my husband :)

With my DS I didn't start MS until week 6 and ended at week 14! It was brutal! I'm only 4wks right now and besides being sleepy, no other symptoms. With my DS, at 4wks I was STARVING and craving eggs and peanut butter lol

I didn't feel anything until 8 weeks and once the nausea hits you'll understand that the term morning sickness doesn't mean just mornings lol

babydustpower, is that your dd in your profile picture? She is the cutest child I have ever seen!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->