anyone not received their renewal through?

hayz_baby

Mummy to 3 boys!
Reaction score
I haven't had my tax credit renewal through yet, by this point last year and the year before it was done and dusted so I'm just wondering?

I saw a thread about auto renew but I haven't heard anything about that either?

We got ours yesterday morning. I was worried we hadnt had it too x

Nothing here yet. We had ours really early last year.

Not had mine yet but had a one off payment yesterday so phoned to check what it was about and they said mine was sent 2 days ago x

I had a one off payment a few weeks ago and my renewal pack came a couple of days after.

I had a one off payment a few weeks ago too but no pack.. Glad I'm not the only one, seems a bit late this year or is it just me?

They always go out up until the end of June, I think it is, you are just usually one of the first to get it.

I think mine out renewed as the amount has changed but no pack as yet x

I didn't receive my tax credit payment this week so when I called them up to ssk why she said it's stopped as the renewal pack has been sent out - is that right? :confused:

No, they usually continue it until you renew. Were your earnings in the last year over the threshold for tax credits?

No, they usually continue it until you renew. Were your earnings in the last year over the threshold for tax credits?

No I don't think so. What is the threshold? Anyone know? Just my OH works, I'm a SAHM xx

Updating as wondering if anyone has now received theirs? Still waiting for mine.
A friend on my fb said the waiting time for tax credit was 23hrs 59 mins!!!!!!!!!!!

Still not had mine. Getting abit worried as my income is so much less & i cant be left short.

Ive read online though that they send them out up until the end of june.

Not got mine yet either x

Not recieved mine yet. I did have a random working tax payment of £15 on Monday though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->