anyone not received their renewal through?

Not had mine yet either. I got a one off payment a week ago and this weeks amount was lower than usual. At what point would you ladies ring to chase? I'm one of these people who'll just forget if I don't get a pack!!

Not had mine yet either. I got a one off payment a week ago and this weeks amount was lower than usual. At what point would you ladies ring to chase? I'm one of these people who'll just forget if I don't get a pack!!

I hope my normal payment isn't lower :( how much was your random payment if you don't mind me asking? I'm going to ring them at the end of the month if I've still not received my pack x

I've got the same issue- had a random payment and now ny normal payment was even lower. Yet no pack! X

Mines finally been sorted they stopped our tax credits because they put toms earnings down as £30,000!!!!

It wasn't even half :(

Oh no I'm really panicking now! Can't afford for the next payment to be lower :(

I hope my normal payment isn't lower :( how much was your random payment if you don't mind me asking? I'm going to ring them at the end of the month if I've still not received my pack x

My random payment was about £10 lower than my usual weekly payment. It's gone down by about £6 a week so nothing major but my income hasn't changed so I'll wait for the pack and get that sorted before I get my head around what they've done!!

The income I gave them is actually a couple hundred pounds higher than what we actually earnt so hopefully our payments won't go down. You never know with HMRC though! :(

Not had mine,rung them,as it can take 14 days to arrive,and they've sent out another...so we shall see...

I got mine lasy month but I notmally get mine middle-end of june x

If I don't get mine next week I think I might ring them, unless someone thinks I should do it earlier?

I spoke to them a couple of days ago because I hadn't received mine and they said everyone should receive it by the end of June x

You can do it online if you don't have any changes providing you have received your renewal through the post. I did mine on the phone x

Now I'm confused, I got mine through yesterday and it says if the details are correct not to do anything. Do I still have to do something online?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->