• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone NTNP and also not seeing their OH all the time

A

alli.s

my OH and i live kinda far apart about 2 hours each way i only see him about one day on the weekend sometimes during the week. Any NTNP'ers out there in a similar situation and hoping for a baby soon?

Hiya, i'm kind of in the same situation. I usually only see my bf once or twice a week but we live close (due to work etc) and we're ntnp. Wish i saw him more! x

hey, im not in the same situiation as you but my OH is a farmer he goes to work around six at the moment and gets in at around 11 ish at night by the time he gets in hes to tired and tbh so am i so we have dinner and go to sleep. Try to :sex: as much as we are able to. but sometimes it just doesnt happen. xx

I read ya'. *sighs* OH and I live about fifteen minutes away from one another (even less than that, depending upon traffic). And, honestly, I see him for the weekend... Sometimes on Mondays and Wednesday nights. It has interfered with ovulation days, more often than not. >.<. Bahhh. Oh, well. Annoying a thing, though it is, we shall all get there, eventually. :thumbup:

I read ya'. *sighs* OH and I live about fifteen minutes away from one another (even less than that, depending upon traffic). And, honestly, I see him for the weekend... Sometimes on Mondays and Wednesday nights. It has interfered with ovulation days, more often than not. >.<. Bahhh. Oh, well. Annoying a thing, though it is, we shall all get there, eventually. :thumbup:

how long have u been trying? i'm on my first cycle

The better part of two years, now, I am afraid. We were driving ourselves insane with trying, trying. We have been at NTNP for just over eleven months. :).

I wish you all a MUCH speedier go at it, than us, though! ^_^!

The better part of two years, now, I am afraid. We were driving ourselves insane with trying, trying. We have been at NTNP for just over eleven months. :).

I wish you all a MUCH speedier go at it, than us, though! ^_^!

haha i keep telling myself i'll be pregnant at the end of this cycle because everyone in my family had babies easily even though i know its not genetic

Im in the same boat girls. Ive just moved back to my mums 3 bed house with ehr and my 14yr old brother. OH lives with his mum and dad and his 8yr old son comes over a few nights a week. OH works 1pm-9pm 6 days a week and I see him about 3 days a week. We DTD the day before OV this month so maybe... Im 3dpo now and feel nothing at all:nope:
We'r waiting on a council place but If we get PG and Im about 6months and we dont get any closer to a house then wer renting instead for the time being.

OH is in the USCG he left last week and won't be home until Oct. I'm in my TWW now ...if I find out while he's gone, not sure what I will do...its hard having him gone for long periods of time...

OH is in the USCG he left last week and won't be home until Oct. I'm in my TWW now ...if I find out while he's gone, not sure what I will do...its hard having him gone for long periods of time...

i agree i hope you get ur bfp! I'm going on a trip soon and when i get back i'm due for AF but i'm going to wait until i'm about 2 weeks late to test because i was on the pill and just came off so my cycles may be wacky

i get to see my OH today and its on my fertile days according to my ticker yipee!

i agree i hope you get ur bfp! I'm going on a trip soon and when i get back i'm due for AF but i'm going to wait until i'm about 2 weeks late to test because i was on the pill and just came off so my cycles may be wacky

Well it's official: BFP with a dye and a digital test this a.m. Now I hope I can wait until I get a call from him to break the news.

"Honey . . are you sitting down?" LoL

congrats hunnie!! gives me hope !!! happy 9 months! write a preggo journal and i will stalk :)

Mines been at home only at weekends for 8 weeks, but ... he is home as of next week til November so I'm really hoping we can manage to conceive in that time. I think we may have missed my first ovulation due to his work. :growlmad:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->