Anyone nuts like me (part 2)

MandaR

Mummy to CJ
Reaction score
FOLLOWING ON FROM ALCHEMIST POST

Now I know there is a big thing about buying baby things before being pregnant. But, what about the essentials like nappies, wash stuff, bottles and all that but not baby clothes.

Has bought anything like like that for you baby bottom drawer? or is it bad luck like everyone says???

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

I have not bought anything yet.

I have got a cot and high chair which I have inherited from an aunt but would love to buy little clothes, etc.

For me, I am going to wait and then I will have something to really look forward to.

I am spending my money on HPT at the mo :rofl: x

Admittedly i do have a collection of stuff, mostly give but some ive got myself.

As a rule for myself i dont buy bottles, nappies, wipes etc as by the time you get pg the products may have changed for whatever reason. Bottle for example may have ben discontinued, my sil used a tommeetippee brand whch now they no longer make.

Ive stopped buying stuff now, after 2 and a half years ttc ive got quite a collection lol.

I have a couple of carrier bags full of baby clothes. I bought them last year when I was pregnant, never got to use them though. Gave a couple of bits to my niece but kept the rest. There's bibs, hats, babygrows, outfits alsorts of little bits

I didn't buy anything until i had my 12 week scan apart from 1 item which was a snow suit which i brought when i was 6 weeks as i just couldn't wait.I Don't think i would want baby things hanging around the house while ttc just incase things didn't happen as quickly as i would like.

I am a collector! I already have a one year old, so its pretty easy to hide the items i buy for our second in her closet. I don't buy major things, but have already started buying a package or two of newborn diapers and such! I am nuts about being ready!

:yellowcard:
Does a husband who is carrying on like a baby count?

:devil:

actually its the only thing i think is still cute on him right now. his face i tend to want to mash it in

I didn't buy things for the baby but I did buy maternity clothes when I was 11 weeks pregnant, not that I needed them yet it was just fun. Never did get to use them but hoping they won't be too outdated by the next time :headspin:

I'd love to but baby clothes hehe, but I won't be ttc for years yet hehe. Minimum 3 years away :(

well with my 1st pregnancy i bought straight away eg clothes and left the bigger things to say 5 months +. This time i bought a pair of maturinty jeans in a sale but sold them on ebay after my d & C.

I know people say this is bad luck and this isnt etc but just do whatever u want. Cause as u can see from me it doesnt really matter things happen regaurdless

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->