Anyone O on own after stopping fertility?

faithforbaby

Reaction score
So my husband and I just did one round of fertility to TTC #2. With my daughter, I had to do 2 rounds of Clomid and the Ovidrel trigger shot to conceive. We did our first round for baby #2 last month and it didn't take. I had a good follicle (19mm) and good lining, but we missed it somehow. I actually did Clomid 100mg days 3-7 and had small follicles so when I went back he had me take 5 days of 150mg for the next 5 days. (a lot of Clomid!) ha! Anyway, to make a long story short, my husband and I decided to wait to try till March or April since my best friend ended up getting engaged and asked me to be here matron of honor (figured that would be too close for comfort since I have to do fertility I would just wait). So we didn't do any, and now today CD 14 I feel as though I have EWCM and that maybe its a sign and we can do it on our own! I know its close Id be due Oct 5 and the wedding is Oct 10 (Id be a repeat c-section though so I think I could get a week early maybe.)

My question: Did anyone take a break from fertility and then happen to O on your own and conceive? Kinda getting my hopes up!! :happydance:

Thanks in advance to any and all responses!

Yes! I tried clomid 50 (did not ovulate) then clomid 100 (did not ovulate) then clomid 150 + trigger shot..did not get pregnant. Took the next month off as I was unhappy with my doctor and was switching clinics. This month I took off I both ovulated on my own (which had never happened before this month) and got my BFP!

It can happen! I was also a lot less stressed and started acupuncture the month we got pregnant and not sure if that helped.

Good luck! I never thought it would happen to me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->