Anyone on CD 5?

momofone08

Mommy of 3!
Reaction score
Hi ladies!
It is weird being back in the TTC section. I was an active member of LTTC with secondary infertility. I finally conceived after 2 1/2 years and she is 10 months old.

I am now back to the TTC section. Since I am starting over I no longer belong in LTTC and am looking for some buddies along for the journey. I am TTC#3, have pcos, and recurrent miscarriages.

I am currently taking vitamin b 12 and 6, vitex, vit d, cinnamon, fish oil, calcium, and folic acid. I am charting starting this cycle.

Anyone else CD 5 and want to buddy up?

:dust:
momofone08 - TTC #3 - Testing July 29th
Rozzer - TTC #2 - Testing
Brunnettebimbo - TTC #2 - Testing July 25th
WildChic - TTC #2 - Testing July 20th
Mummytoangels - TTC #1 - Testing​

I'm really new to this. Our son was conceived after NTNP for 14 months so never really kept an eye on charting etc.

I came off my pill on 23rd of June and had my breakthrough bleed on the 27th so I think I'm on CD4?

I'd be happy to buddy up if your happy to buddy up with a clueless newbie? :lol: I have a journal (link is in my signature) although there isn't much in it yet.

Good Luck on your journey :)

Hey, can I join?

I'm on cd5 and been ntnp for 8months and ttc for 9months. I'm not charting this cycle, as I analyze every temp. I'm taking epo and folic acid. Also using pre-seed and I have dh taking sperm-i-prove.
I had bloods taken on cd3 to check if everything is ok with me.

Good Luck to you ladies:)

Hi ladies and welcome!!!

I don't have a journal. Okay that's a lie lol... I started a journal over 2 years ago, but no one ever commented so it got lost. I may just start writing in it again.

brunettebimbo: nothing wrong with being a newbie to charting, ttc etc. We have all been a newbie at some point. I learned so much in my struggles ttc #2. I will definitely go stalk your journal! Good luck ttc#2.

Wildchic: How do you like the pre-seed? I was thinking of getting some. It isn't priced as bad as I thought it would be. I took epo and folic when I was ttc #2. Hoping all is well with your blood test. When do you get your results?

Wishing you both all the best in your journey. I will update the link once I restart my journal.

I just added the link for my journal to my signature.

Hi ladies and welcome!!!

I don't have a journal. Okay that's a lie lol... I started a journal over 2 years ago, but no one ever commented so it got lost. I may just start writing in it again.

brunettebimbo: nothing wrong with being a newbie to charting, ttc etc. We have all been a newbie at some point. I learned so much in my struggles ttc #2. I will definitely go stalk your journal! Good luck ttc#2.

Wildchic: How do you like the pre-seed? I was thinking of getting some. It isn't priced as bad as I thought it would be. I took epo and folic when I was ttc #2. Hoping all is well with your blood test. When do you get your results?

Wishing you both all the best in your journey. I will update the link once I restart my journal.

The pre-seed is totally awesome! We even use it on my non fertile days. I would definitely recommend it.
As for the blood work, I should get the results later this week. My gyno wants to see me on cd9, so I gather that he will give it then.

I'm ttc #2 and its taking forever! Does it always take so long ttc #2 for most ladies?

Hi Ladies!!

I am CD8 so pretty close. Hoping that 3rd time lucky on the femara works a charm for us.

Sending u all a truck load of baby dust Xxx

Welcome mommytoangels

I forgot to mention that I was on clomid 50mg for 3 cycles and it didn't work:(

The last cycle was a natural cycle one and still nothing:(

I'm on cd6 - can I join?

TTC #2, this is our second cycle trying after a surprise baby last time. I'm charting my temp this cycle (although already had two hiccups, whoops!) will try a different new tool each cycle until we get our bfp!

We had a premmie last time, so I'm taking evening primrose oil and folic acid then have other pills to start if we get pregnant.

Good luck and baby dust to all

Welcome mommytoangels

Thank u sweetie!!

Maybe ask ur FS for femara instead as it's much better than clomid. I have also done clomid.

I'm on cd6 - can I join?

TTC #2, this is our second cycle trying after a surprise baby last time. I'm charting my temp this cycle (although already had two hiccups, whoops!) will try a different new tool each cycle until we get our bfp!

We had a premmie last time, so I'm taking evening primrose oil and folic acid then have other pills to start if we get pregnant.

Good luck and baby dust to all

Welcome Rozzer nd good luck sweetie Xxx

Welcome mommytoangels

Thank u sweetie!!

Maybe ask ur FS for femara instead as it's much better than clomid. I have also done clomid.

I'm unfortunately not under a FS yet. But I'm going on thursday to my gynea. I'll ask about the femara, just hope its available here in South Africa.

Welcome mommytoangels

Thank u sweetie!!

I'm unfortunately not under a FS yet. But I'm going on thursday to my gynea. I'll ask about the femara, just hope its available here in South Africa.

I looked it up for u nd Letrozole (Femara) is available in South Africa

Welcome mommytoangels

Thank u sweetie!!

Thanx mommytoangels:)

I better write this down so I have it on hand when going to the gyno.

Welcome mommytoangels

Thank u sweetie!!

Thanx mommytoangels:)

I better write this down so I have it on hand when going to the gyno.

Good luck sweetie. LEt me no how u go

wildchic: Definitely keep us posted as to what your doc says when you go in. I think the length of ttc #2 just depends. There are women in my daughter's birth club that were pregnant right away. It took me 2 1/2 years. I guess it just depends. I took clomid for 3 cycles when I was ttc#2. I ended up with major cysts, so I had to stop it. That's thanks to my pcos though. The metformin worked great for me. Has your Dr. mentioned upping your dose of clomid to maybe 100 or 150 mg? Definitely agree with mummytoangels about asking for femara. It may just be the perfect one for you :dust:

Mummytoangels: Welcome!!!! Sending you a ton of :dust: on this third femara cycle!

Rozzer: Welcome!!! Sending you tons of baby :dust: It can be so hard charting sometimes. I am definitely not perfect at it either and sometimes forget. :blush: I'm definitely better at being an avid cervical checker and symptom spotter. i am going to have to get some EPO. Do you know if it is okay to take with vitex?

AFM: How are you all feeling today? My AF has stopped as of last night. :happydance: So we had to get some practice in this morning :blush: We are going camping over ovulation weekend, so maybe having a nice relaxing vacation will take my mind off of things and will make it happen.

wildchic: Definitely keep us posted as to what your doc says when you go in. I think the length of ttc #2 just depends. There are women in my daughter's birth club that were pregnant right away. It took me 2 1/2 years. I guess it just depends. I took clomid for 3 cycles when I was ttc#2. I ended up with major cysts, so I had to stop it. That's thanks to my pcos though. The metformin worked great for me. Has your Dr. mentioned upping your dose of clomid to maybe 100 or 150 mg? Definitely agree with mummytoangels about asking for femara. It may just be the perfect one for you :dust:

Mummytoangels: Welcome!!!! Sending you a ton of :dust: on this third femara cycle!

Rozzer: Welcome!!! Sending you tons of baby :dust: It can be so hard charting sometimes. I am definitely not perfect at it either and sometimes forget. :blush: I'm definitely better at being an avid cervical checker and symptom spotter. i am going to have to get some EPO. Do you know if it is okay to take with vitex?

AFM: How are you all feeling today? My AF has stopped as of last night. :happydance: So we had to get some practice in this morning :blush: We are going camping over ovulation weekend, so maybe having a nice relaxing vacation will take my mind off of things and will make it happen.

My gyno was surprised that the clomid didn't work! I wouldn't want to up the dose of clomid as I had bad ovulation cramps while on it, even this natural cycle, I think the ovulation pain was from the clomid, idk. So I can only imagine if the dose is increased that the pain would also increase. I'll hear what the results are and then I'll mention the femara. If everything is ok with me, dr may send dh to get his swimmers tested.

I stopped the depo back in 2011 and nothing has happened:( I thought it would be easy falling pregnant, man was I wrong!

My af only lasts 3 days and some spotting the 4th day. So I'm waiting to ovulate:( it just seems ages away!

I hope this cycle we all get our bfp's!!!!

When is everyone testing? I would love to add it to the initial post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->