Anyone on CD 5?

I had my breakthrough bleed on Thursday so if this is a proper cycle I think I will be due AF around 25th July!

When is everyone testing? I would love to add it to the initial post.

I'm due for af the 26th July and I usually ovulate on cd16, which is the 11th. I'll probably test the 20th July. Hope I see those two beautiful lines:)

wildchic: Definitely keep us posted as to what your doc says when you go in. I think the length of ttc #2 just depends. There are women in my daughter's birth club that were pregnant right away. It took me 2 1/2 years. I guess it just depends. I took clomid for 3 cycles when I was ttc#2. I ended up with major cysts, so I had to stop it. That's thanks to my pcos though. The metformin worked great for me. Has your Dr. mentioned upping your dose of clomid to maybe 100 or 150 mg? Definitely agree with mummytoangels about asking for femara. It may just be the perfect one for you :dust:

Mummytoangels: Welcome!!!! Sending you a ton of :dust: on this third femara cycle!

Rozzer: Welcome!!! Sending you tons of baby :dust: It can be so hard charting sometimes. I am definitely not perfect at it either and sometimes forget. :blush: I'm definitely better at being an avid cervical checker and symptom spotter. i am going to have to get some EPO. Do you know if it is okay to take with vitex?

AFM: How are you all feeling today? My AF has stopped as of last night. :happydance: So we had to get some practice in this morning :blush: We are going camping over ovulation weekend, so maybe having a nice relaxing vacation will take my mind off of things and will make it happen.

My gyno was surprised that the clomid didn't work! I wouldn't want to up the dose of clomid as I had bad ovulation cramps while on it, even this natural cycle, I think the ovulation pain was from the clomid, idk. So I can only imagine if the dose is increased that the pain would also increase. I'll hear what the results are and then I'll mention the femara. If everything is ok with me, dr may send dh to get his swimmers tested.

I stopped the depo back in 2011 and nothing has happened:( I thought it would be easy falling pregnant, man was I wrong!

My af only lasts 3 days and some spotting the 4th day. So I'm waiting to ovulate:( it just seems ages away!

I hope this cycle we all get our bfp's!!!!

Clomid can b so evil inregards to the ovulation pains nd all the symptoms. It is also very harsh on ur body nd can increase ur chances of ovarian cancer later in life. Femara on the other hand doesn't have the awful side effects like clomid nd it much nicer on ur body.
Do u normally O on ur own sweetie? If u do then the doc wont up ur dosage. Did u have bloods done at 7DPO to check ur progesterone on a medicated cycle? Did u have a scan on CD12 to check how many follicles u had?

wildchic: Definitely keep us posted as to what your doc says when you go in. I think the length of ttc #2 just depends. There are women in my daughter's birth club that were pregnant right away. It took me 2 1/2 years. I guess it just depends. I took clomid for 3 cycles when I was ttc#2. I ended up with major cysts, so I had to stop it. That's thanks to my pcos though. The metformin worked great for me. Has your Dr. mentioned upping your dose of clomid to maybe 100 or 150 mg? Definitely agree with mummytoangels about asking for femara. It may just be the perfect one for you :dust:

Mummytoangels: Welcome!!!! Sending you a ton of :dust: on this third femara cycle!

Rozzer: Welcome!!! Sending you tons of baby :dust: It can be so hard charting sometimes. I am definitely not perfect at it either and sometimes forget. :blush: I'm definitely better at being an avid cervical checker and symptom spotter. i am going to have to get some EPO. Do you know if it is okay to take with vitex?

AFM: How are you all feeling today? My AF has stopped as of last night. :happydance: So we had to get some practice in this morning :blush: We are going camping over ovulation weekend, so maybe having a nice relaxing vacation will take my mind off of things and will make it happen.

Thank u sweetheart, good luck to u also.

Yes u can take EPO with vitex

My gyno was surprised that the clomid didn't work! I wouldn't want to up the dose of clomid as I had bad ovulation cramps while on it, even this natural cycle, I think the ovulation pain was from the clomid, idk. So I can only imagine if the dose is increased that the pain would also increase. I'll hear what the results are and then I'll mention the femara. If everything is ok with me, dr may send dh to get his swimmers tested.

I stopped the depo back in 2011 and nothing has happened:( I thought it would be easy falling pregnant, man was I wrong!

My af only lasts 3 days and some spotting the 4th day. So I'm waiting to ovulate:( it just seems ages away!

I hope this cycle we all get our bfp's!!!!

Clomid can b so evil inregards to the ovulation pains nd all the symptoms. It is also very harsh on ur body nd can increase ur chances of ovarian cancer later in life. Femara on the other hand doesn't have the awful side effects like clomid nd it much nicer on ur body.
Do u normally O on ur own sweetie? If u do then the doc wont up ur dosage. Did u have bloods done at 7DPO to check ur progesterone on a medicated cycle? Did u have a scan on CD12 to check how many follicles u had?

I did O on my own, based on my temps before the clomid and this last cycle, which was unmedicated. I had no bloods taken or scans done while on the clomid. I found that strange, as I had read a lot of women going for scans and stuff while on the meds. I guess the gyno thought it would work,idk.
Even if the dr wants to up the dose, I'll refuse it.
I see the dr in 2days and I'll update asap.

How's everyone doing? I had some stretchy CM last night and a high cervix which I wasn't expecting so soon but I'm guessing with just coming off my pill my periods might not be normal?

How's everyone doing? I had some stretchy CM last night and a high cervix which I wasn't expecting so soon but I'm guessing with just coming off my pill my periods might not be normal?

I'm doing okay today. I had some stretchy cm today also. I normally have a 34 day cycle, so I know it can't be O. BC can definitely change up your cycles. Better :sex: just in case. :flower:

Hope everyone is doing ok!

I don't have much going on atm.
O is in a week, just hate this waiting!

When do you ladies start poas for opk's? I only have 8 opk's left and don't want to waste it by testing to early. I also use a saliva microscope(only works well in the afternoon for me).

Hope everyone is doing ok!

I don't have much going on atm.
O is in a week, just hate this waiting!

When do you ladies start poas for opk's? I only have 8 opk's left and don't want to waste it by testing to early. I also use a saliva microscope(only works well in the afternoon for me).

I'm not using OPK's this month. I just to start testing 5 days after my period until I had my surge.

I've never done them before so not really sure what I'm doing to be honest! Lol. I did one today but negative

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1
Can anyone recommend a good eBay seller for OPKs please? I only grabbed a pack of 5 in town so will need more!

Can anyone recommend a good eBay seller for OPKs please? I only grabbed a pack of 5 in town so will need more!

I go to earlypregnancytests.com

this is the link to the ebay seller that i purchased from when I was TTC #2.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/50-Wondfo-...323?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e7c7afef3

Boo I'm sick, which im sure has affected my temp. Hope it still works though!

O day in about a week but I'm trying to get better so we can bd every night next week...I had a 30 day cycle last month so we missed the egg so want to be safe, even if it's shorter.

Eep!

:dust:

I find opk's very annoying! I hate the fact that there's two lines, yet its not sometimes +!
And when I show dh, he gets all excited, thinking its a + pregnancy test, lol

We bd when we get a chance, not always easy when you have a 5 year old. But fertile time, we try dtd more:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->