Anyone on CD 5?

It isn't always easy to bd as much as you would like especially in my case with a 4 year old and a 10 month old. We are trying to do it every other day and all three days of the surge.

Brunettebimbo: I'm in the US, but they deliver here and are super fast. I have ordered from Canada before too. The prices are so much better than ordering it from here.

We are BD pretty much every day. I keep reading conflicting advice but figured we may as well have fun 1st cycle!

We usually bd 3 or so times a week but plan to try every night next week to catch o :)

Hi Girls. I've started a thread in the groups section https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/1912577-ttc-2-july-2013-a.html#post28235145

I'm ok thanks. I've had a stinking headache all day and I have my Slimming World group tonight! How are you?

I'm doing ok. And you?

I'm so nervous about my appointment tomorrow!
I hope there's nothing wrong with my levels.

Do any of you ladies know which days to take the cough syrup for thinning cm? I noticed earlier that my cm is creamy and it seems thick. I don't want to take it to early or to late.

I'm doing ok. And you?

I'm so nervous about my appointment tomorrow!
I hope there's nothing wrong with my levels.

Do any of you ladies know which days to take the cough syrup for thinning cm? I noticed earlier that my cm is creamy and it seems thick. I don't want to take it to early or to late.

I'm doing pretty good. I am working today and then off to go camping tomorrow morning. I'm in Colorado and they canceled all of the fireworks for the 4th of July because of the fires we have had, so we are going camping up at the lake.

I can imagine you must be nervous. I will be keeping you in my thoughts. I remember how nervous I was when I had my blood tested while ttc #2. I will be thinking of you so please keep us updated as to what your Dr says. :flower:

I tried to take Robitussin before, but I absolutely despise the taste of alcohol and cough syrup. It actually makes me gag, and not a lot does that :haha: This is what I got off of a TTC site : "It is best to begin taking the recommended dosages of guaifenesin 5 days before you are to begin ovulation and then carry on and take for the day after. This will equal 6 days of taking the cervical mucus thinning guaifenesin."

I'm ok thanks. I've had a stinking headache all day and I have my Slimming World group tonight! How are you?

I have had a headache too. I was diagnosed with migraines back in 6th grade, so I am pretty used to it by now. I'm doing okay. My lo is getting 4 teeth all at once so she has been a cranky little munchkin. I feel so bad for her. :cry:

Hi Ladies, I hope all of u are doing well:)

Ok, so I went to the gyno today and he said everything was normal and he says that I should fall pregnant. He sent me for cd23 bloods for progesterone( I thought it was suppose to be done on cd21, but he says its because I have a 30 day cycle, idk). If that's ok, then we will have to do Laparoscopic surgery to check if my tubes are blocked. He also sent dh to have a s.a. done. All this must be done around the 18th July, after I ovulate. Dh was a bit upset because we have to go through all this and he says, after this, we'll do everything natural. He doesn't want me 2 do meds.

Come on Ovulation, I'm waiting!

I pray that we get our bfp, then all this craziness will stop!

Wild chic I really hope you get the answers you are wanting!

I bought a thermometer today so going to start temping tomorrow. What's the best way to do it?

When I was temping, I use to take it orally when I woke up. You have to take your temps at the same time every day. Some women take vaginal temps (I've never tried it, so can't give much advice on that).

But taking my temps consumed me! I use to wake up sometimes twice a night and I found myself just reaching for the thermometer, lol. I decided to stop temping this cycle, because it became to much! To tell you the truth, I feel less stressed atm.

I hope it works 1st time for you though. And good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->