anyone on cd15

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
I want a buddy who is close to my dates i am due to test on the 24-26th x

I am CD 14 today......+itive OPK bout half hour ago!!!:happydance:

DTD last night but OH is away tonight and tomorrow we travel down to Sussex for the weekend!!!

Jacci.

there you go CD 14 !! i ahve seen you on the treads how is everything !

Not bad thanks Lissa.

Saw gynae a month or so ago...had blood tests...still not had anything back. All he said was to keep trying and take baby asprin as soon as I get a :bfp:

He said we both looked normal,whatever that means,and could see no other reason why I keep m/c ing. Even gave me an internal scan and said all fine no debris (no D n C after last m/c) and looked healthy!!! Oh well wait and see then!!

I am being made redundant.....But I had an interview monday and they want to see me again on friday so Fx'd.

How are you anyways???

thats good news then ! what is baby asprin ??

so what job did you go for ??

Lissa....baby asprin is to help blood clotting apparently it stops it as they believe it's a contributary cause of m/c??!!! We will try anything!!!!

You will die when I tell you about the job........it's a company called Muddy Matches........an online dating agency for farmers and country minded people!!! The job entails proof reading profiles and sussing out the genuine and not so genuine!! Answering the phone,queries and such like. I haven't heard anything yet was hoping to hear yesterday but looks like it will be monday now!!

ah wow i hope you get it sounds like you will have a laugh !!

Didn't get the job.......never mind best concentrate and get :bfp: instead!!!!

HI BABES IM ON 7DPO FEELING SOOOOOO TIRED TODAY ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you ok

Hi not too bad you? Feel exhausted and a bit nauseous,sore BB's and pulsing ache in my groin!!

Not sure if it's my imagination.......OH is convinced as he put's it "Your raving pregnant".....unless he's got powers to see into the future!!!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->