• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

- Anyone On Cd7 ??

Im cd7 today hun.. and I got a +opk today, yesterday and the day before! HAvent ovulated yet though, Im charting and my temp is still the same.

Have you ovulated yet? x

No i havent and i honestly think i might not ovulate this cycle .

What makes you think that?

My last 2 cycles have been 16 and 22 days, and I didnt ovulate on either of them. I didnt get any +opk on either cycle either. Tbh, I dont even think I will ovulate this cycle either.. although I have had +opks, I am kind of thinking that I may have something up with my hormones or something!

Are you charting or using OPKs?

Im using opks . i started testing 3days ago cause im taking soy isoflavones which can make you ovulate early . im taking geritol too . but idt imma ovulate cause i had depo back in nov'11 didnt have cycle from jan-april . finally got my period in may , june , july & august . but last month i was a WHOLE week late and ive NEVER been that late . & 2010 i had depo & when i got my period back in April i got pregnant in may but lost the baby & just went back and got depo 2011 in nov .now ive been trying since may and just think im not fertile or somthing now .

oooh I had my last depo in Dec 11! I cant remember exactly when I got my periods, I think I had one in March, one in June, had 2 in August (thanks to silly 16 day cycle!) and am now in this cycle. I too am thinking along those lines that I must be infertile or something... and tis really annoying as we managed to conceive dd on our first cycle trying. I got bloods taken on Friday and will hopefully get the results back tomorrow, but my doctor said that the Depo is the worst thing to get if you plan on having a baby in the near future, and it often takes up to a year for cycles to regulate :S

Fingers crossed that we both have 'normal' cycles this time!

I hate it i wont be ever getting that . & i had to regular cycles july & august they came like they were suppose to and was told if you start having regular cycles you start to ovulate again .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->