Anyone on Clomid?

I was wondering the same thing about them all releasing....as my dr. doubled my femara (which is like clomid) my DH asked if there was a chance of more than one....guess you just answered that for me!! Good luck tititimes2!!!! Keep us updated!!

I just started tempting this month and the first day was 97.1 the second day was 97.2 but today was 97.8....granted my house was hot for some reason last night but i have never done this before and that temp jump just seems weird...any advice??

Clomid will increase your chance of twins only by 25% so there's a chance of two being released but without a triggor shot I highly doubt more than two will be released.

Bulldawg, if You woke up really hot, perhaps a bit sweety, that will definitely affect your temperature.

Bulldawg, Your temp looks fine. Its supposed to go up before O, then it drops low when you get closer, then after O it jumps back up. Mine is messed up, and I got another pos opk this morning. See below for my chart. Last month looked fine, but this month does not look good.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/330f3c

Katertots, I think the real deal happened on the 19th, 18th at the earliest, and that pos OPK was just left over surge for the days before. I hope you were bding!!!!

Hey everyone, I am on round 2 of clomid 100mg, has anyone ovulated earlier with clomid? I hope I didnt miss my window. I usually have a 31-33 cycle and ovulate day 17-18. I will find out April 5th if all this baby dancing worked.

hi im new to this ive been given 100mg clomid to do days 2-6 im now on day 23 and very unusaul bloating like a heaviness which i dont normally get and also a dull ache in my back and im having 2-3 hot flushes a day does anyone no if this is normal i was given the 100mg due to not ovulating im confused by the signs ive had the cramping and every now and then i get a dull pain in my pelvic area and some times its sharp also had a very small yellow/brownish discharge but its odourless

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->