Anyone on Clomid?

Congrats Jaime!! That is very inspirational :) I am on my first round this month and did ovulate on my own also, so I'm hoping the clomid gives me a stronger o too. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!

I hope it works for you too - I was skeptical of it working, but obviously happy with the results. I should add that I was using Pre-seed & taking Robitussin since my CM was non-existent last month. Pre-seed worked w/my last pregnancy too, so I'm a big believer in it!

HI!! I am new to Clomid. Have been trying since April 2010. Just started charting last month. 10dpo I had a very strong pain in my right ovary area, went to Dr, had ultrasound, they said i was good to go. It must have been a cyst, I dont have any medical problems or fertility problems that I know of. After my ulrtasound, Dr wanted to follow up on a convo we had about testing, HSG and Male testing too. I told her I would be willing to do my part but OH wanted to wait. She suggested trying the clomid now for 3 months and doing HSG if I wanted.

I am curious to those women who ovulate and have normal cycles, whats the success rate? Just need peice of mind.

Thanks!!! :D

HI!! I am new to Clomid. Have been trying since April 2010. Just started charting last month. 10dpo I had a very strong pain in my right ovary area, went to Dr, had ultrasound, they said i was good to go. It must have been a cyst, I dont have any medical problems or fertility problems that I know of. After my ulrtasound, Dr wanted to follow up on a convo we had about testing, HSG and Male testing too. I told her I would be willing to do my part but OH wanted to wait. She suggested trying the clomid now for 3 months and doing HSG if I wanted.

I am curious to those women who ovulate and have normal cycles, whats the success rate? Just need peice of mind.

Hello =-)

I'm not sure if you read my story in this thread, but just in case, I am one who had normal cycles & ovulated who was put on Clomid. Got my positive test today, after just 1 cycle on it. I've also read many other success stories for women like us. So I do think Clomid really truly helps, even if you already ovulate. Baby dust to you. :hugs:

Yay, I am so glad there is hope. Congrats on your BFP! :D

Hi Kat. I got BFP the second (mc) and third month on clomid. I looked up the success rate and 80% of women on clomid will conceive and half of the 80% will be able to go full term. So 40%. I am not sure how old the information I found is and I am sure it fluctuates frequently and keep in mind that is for no known fertility issues. Hope this is helpful to you. :thumbup:

Thank you so much Hope. I am feeling a little more confident now that I have heard from the two of you :)

I would enjoy hearing anyone elses experience :)

Yes, definitely be confident! I was at the end of my rope ttc for so long, and thought since I ovulated that Clomid probably wouldn't do much for me. I hope this is your lucky month!!

Please tell me your thoughts:

So I went to the Dr today at 11:30am for lab work to confirm my pregnancy and test my HCG levels (for the newbies last month my levels were low and I ended up having a MC). They never called with my test results. I called them at 4:00pm and left a message but no one called me back. I called back at 5:00 and got a message that it was after business hours.... Do you think they would make me wait if my levels where low again this month? Or do you think no news is good news?

Please tell me your thoughts:

So I went to the Dr today at 11:30am for lab work to confirm my pregnancy and test my HCG levels (for the newbies last month my levels were low and I ended up having a MC). They never called with my test results. I called them at 4:00pm and left a message but no one called me back. I called back at 5:00 and got a message that it was after business hours.... Do you think they would make me wait if my levels where low again this month? Or do you think no news is good news?

I seriously think no news is good news!! Keep your head up and call first thing in the morning and let us know :) I have been in the same boat as you and know what your going through and I wound up just fine the second time around!!

:dust: to you!!!!!

So the Dr called me this morning and my HCG is 1078. I go back tomorrow morning for a follow up to make sure levels are rising. :happydance: I'm feeling really good about this one.

So the Dr called me this morning and my HCG is 1078. I go back tomorrow morning for a follow up to make sure levels are rising. :happydance: I'm feeling really good about this one.

That's great!!! So happy for the good news!!!! :happydance:

Just got a call from the nurse. My Numbers have gone from 1078 on Tuesday to 1775 Today. I was concerned because the number didn't exactly double but the nurse said it was ok and not to worry. I hope she is right.

Don't worry Hope, my started o slow down too when I got around 2000. As long as the numbers are still going up you're good!

Fingers crossed for your Hope! If the nurse said it's normal, than I'm sure it is. From what I've read, it can take 2-3 days to double. By the 3rd day it looks like your numbers may have doubled!

Thanks Kat, Tiger and Jamie, that makes me feel better. You are right Jamie perhaps it would take that third day for mine to double.

Good luck everyone!!!!

@ hope & Tiger - I'm so happy for both of you. I have not been on here in forever I have been super sick this pregnancy but I was trying to see if you guys got your wish! I'm so so happy for you! My belly is now huge and I find out in about 2-3 weeks what I'm having it finally seems real! I will keep you both in my prayers!!!!

Thanks Shannalynn, that's really sweet of you! Congratulations on entering 2nd tri!!!!!! I hope baby cooperates and you get to find out the sex in a few weeks, so exciting!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->