anyone on cycle day 10?? (9/14/12)

jbk

Reaction score
Need a buddy on the same cycle!! :))

Hi jbk,

Not exactly the same I am CD14 today so a couple ahead i was looking for some1 who wouldb testing etc around me for some support :flower:

I was incorrect in my timing. I am actually 13dpo!! So we are right together! Yay!! What are you doing this month??

Hi jbk,
Well got my OPK 2 day CD 15 :-D I have been temping and on CM watch this month along with constant OPK testing defo some BD needed 2nite haha hows things 2day with u any sign of O appearing? Xx

HI!! Last night and today I have had EWCM, cramping, and sore BBs! Hoping I O today or tomorrow! I could not sleep last night(I have a :cold:) and I was making humming noises in my sleep that woke me up! CRAZY!! I'm going to BD tonight and every night for the next 4 days! So until the 22. I don't want to risk missing the O! Clomid made it to where I O'd on cd17 last cycle, but since I am not taking OPKS right now I am just having a grand ole time!!

All sounding positive hunny :-D are u gona use OPK or u sticking with CM watch? I had my EWCM for 4 days then nohing for 2 days then got the +OPK now on CD 16 surge still here 2 day but getting lighter also had temp drop this morning so looks like I am O today so gona jump on OH 2nite haha last time n then waiting begins :) keep at the BDing :-D xx

I was just looking out for the cm and the cramps! I had the ewcm for 3 days and now its more sticky, white, and like lotion so i think i am on O day or 1dpo!! So I am going to BD one more time tonight and maybe tomorrow just to be 100% sure but I think I am right with you :)

Hehe think we r bang on cant wait 4 testing day now :-D looking at my chart im thinking I O'd yesterday will wait on my temp rises 2 know 4 sure but sounds like we're in it 2 gether :) we've done all we can now hunny bring on the TWW xx

How are things going JBK? any news on symptoms etc? I am now 7 DPO tonight 8 tomorrow and so far not much to report feeling gine, few slight twinges over past day or 2 but nothing major X

Sounds positive though!!! I am in the testing phase lol. I can't help myself!! I need to know by Friday so i can call the doctor to cancel my procedure. So I'm anxious! I have sore boobs, twinges, upset stomach, some acid reflux, and creamy white cm!! Hoping for a :bfp: for both of us!!

Sounds positive though!!! I am in the testing phase lol. I can't help myself!! I need to know by Friday so i can call the doctor to cancel my procedure. So I'm anxious! I have sore boobs, twinges, upset stomach, some acid reflux, and creamy white cm!! Hoping for a :bfp: for both of us!!

Hope so!! Well officially 10DPO today and still not tested but the urge is getting to me trying to hold out till 14 DPO but very much doubt i will get that far :wacko: any news on your testing? I have had creamy white CM for days now is that normal after O u think? x

I sometimes have that but sometimes no.. so I don't think its a good indicator, but hopefully a really good sign, if it's not a norm for you!!!! Ehh my testing has been frustrating. Sometimes I see something but other times I don't. Today I have to do a clean out of my bowels... no fun. I have a colonoscopy tomorrow. I don't think i am going to test until Oct 3rd again in which case I'll be almost late :rofl:

Hey how are you doing?? I do believe I got my :bfp: today!! I am so hoping it's true as you can tell I have changed my signature and added a spoiler... I have been trying so long it doesn't feel real!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->