Anyone on here plays WoW or Hearthstone?

Miaw

LTTTC #1
Reaction score
I am a huge fan of World of Warcraft and the new Blizzard game Hearthstone won me over instantly.

I was wondering if anyone else on the forums play one of those games? I mean I can't be the only TTC gamer on here.

I don't really have any friends to play with in-game anymore and I thought adding people from here could be really nice.

I you do play and want to add me to your list, I can give you my Btag. We can play matches against each other (/^▽^)/

I play wow. On EU servers though, can't tell where you're located.

I play a lot of PvP, working on bloodthirsty title (only 30k to go).

Aww unfortunately I play on US servers. Good luck for the bloodthirsty title tho 250,000 is a LOT, you must of been playing for a long time! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Aww that's a shame.

I've been playing for about 7 years. I took about a year off when I had my daughter. I had no intentions of coming back until my OH starting playing again. I couldn't resist lol.

What character(s) do you play?

Mage and Hunter are my mains, also play Paladin, Warrior and Rogue a lot.

I have an army of alts too xD But I didn't level every class to max in MoP, it's too alt unfriendly.

What about you??

I've only recently started playing wow so I'm still a bit confused by it all! I'm a lvl 65 warlock and I play on eu servers I think lol!

I play WoW on EU servers. I have a lvl 83 nightelf priest.

Mage and Hunter are my mains, also play Paladin, Warrior and Rogue a lot.

I have an army of alts too xD But I didn't level every class to max in MoP, it's too alt unfriendly.

What about you??

I mainly play my undead mage. She's awesome. I do have a tauren druid and hunter but I only levelled them for the gathering professions they have. The rest are still level 85. Currently levelling a pandaren monk. I have no life xD

I only play horde. I even got the horde logo thing tattooed on my wrist xD

I play WoW on EU servers too. I have a 90 holy priest, 90 Destruction Warlock, 90 Frost Mage, 90 Resto Druid and 90 Survival Hunter. Only really play the priest and lock for pvp and Hunter for PVE.

We've been playing since Beta, so 9 years+. Looking forward to the new expansion and level cap raise!

I'm a WoW fanatic. Horde all the way! US Malygos server. DH has 19 Lvl 90's, mostly Alli, a few Horde. I am a Pet Battler more than I raid, but I love running instances, usually solo. I am currently farming bones on the Isle of Giants. Snagged two of the Spectral Porcupettes, now I am piling for the mount.

That's so nice :D There is a lot more WoW players here then I thought there would be!!

Most of you are on EU servers tho. Me and AmeliasMum are the only US players it seems.
I play on Trollbane, pretty dead server but we seem to be completely ignored so far in the merging of realms. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->