Anyone on or around CD 7?

Jackieder

Reaction score
Hi there! Wondering if anyone is on or around cycle day 7? I'm looking for someone to wait with. I just finished my lovely period and we are getting ready to try again. This will be month 2 of trying. Last time we BD every other day after the OPK was positive. This time around we are going to BD every other day once AF is done. I also bought pre seed. We usually use regular ky without spermicide, but I read that can still damage the sperm. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's posts and hopefully making lots of babies!!

I'm on day 8, but I tend to O early (like CD11 or so). So it's time to get on with my baby makin. ;) I used Preseed the month I got pregnant with my daughter and I intend to use it again this time. Just don't use as much as they tell you to or you'll be swimming in it. You need about 1/4-1/3 the amount they suggest, IMO. (Unless you're naturally super dry.)

But I'd love to wait with you. I see this is your first post too. Welcome to BnB! Hope you find some good friends around here.

im on day 7 today and since day 3 been taking soy iso so not sure when i will O but ill wait with you :)

Hello :hi:

I'm on CD 6 at the moment and this is our 3rd cycle of trying after coming off the pill. I have never used opk's before but I ordered some and they arrived today :) We usually just BD every second day from the end of AF onwards. I've also started taking vitex because ever since I've been off the pill I have pretty short cycles and AF has only been lasting 2-3 days. I was thinking of trying pre-seed, not sure where to get it from though as I haven't seen it in any chemists here.

Good luck to all of you :flower:

Hi! Just thought I'd say that yes KY is not ideal for trying to conceive. It's PH levels are not conducive for sperm movement. If you want to us a lubricant that is good for TTC then PreSeed and ConceivePlus are both good options and available online relatively inexpensively.

Thanks, Jess! We used it last night and I have to say that I like it. It didn't
Leave me feeling sticky and gross. I didn't even feel the need to get up immediately afterwards and clean up. It actually dries which ky doesn't, even if I don't get pregnant immediately it's definitely something I would keep using because it is comfortable.

Thanks Menelly! I'm looking forward to the tww, this month I am not going to be obsessive, last month I drove myself insane. My goal is not even buy a preg test until at least 12 dpo. How long did it take you to conceive your daughter? Did you have implantation bleeding?

Wombat - google pre-seed, maybe you can order it online and have it shipped to you. It cost about $19.99 USD. I highly suggest opk, it makes me feel sane and I like to know that my body is actually working, especially coming off of depo.

Nice to meet you all, I look forward to reading your posts!

With the preseed, I got pregnant first month with my daughter! We haven't used it trying this time, and I've had my implant out since March. That's why I'm going back to Preseed. I'm hoping it works its magic again. I did have a chemical last month though.

No implant bleeding, but I always get implant pain. I have 50 Wondfo sticks. I'm sure I'm giong to be obsessing by about 8dpo as usual. ;)

This is my first post , I am on cd 9 of a usually a 33 cd . Usually o around cd 20 . I had a chemical last month so I am not sure if it is going to screw up my schedule . It will be nice to wait to o and wait to test with some people . We are going to use opk and pressed . Also the smep . Good luck

Menelly - keep me updated! I want to know if it works first time around again!!!

Do you have any blue veins on your bbs? I noticed them last time after ovulation. And now I see that even after AF they are still there. I'm assuming its just because I'm fair skinned. Wondering if anyone else has the same.

Cd 8 sucks, can't wait for the O!!

I am on cycle day 10 but I just recently just stopped using birth control pills on Sunday. I can wait with you even though I am newly off of birth control. My husband and I will be dong plent of BD! I did not know that you couln't use KY while trying to conceive. Thank you for that post, I will not be using that anymore! Good Luck to everyone!

Hi ladies!

Cd8 for me.

Started ttc last month [stopped bcp on June 11th, o'd on July 2nd, but got AF on July 10th :(

So now 2nd month ttc!

Welcome LM. :) I pretty sure I'm O'ing early again this month, have had wet CM for days now. I had a chemical last month after only DTD on CD10, so I'm now going to pounce the hubby starting today (CD10) until I see my temp rise. Wish me luck!

Welcome LM. :) I pretty sure I'm O'ing early again this month, have had wet CM for days now. I had a chemical last month after only DTD on CD10, so I'm now going to pounce the hubby starting today (CD10) until I see my temp rise. Wish me luck!

Lots of luck & :dust:

Good luck to you too! :dust:

Is this going to be baby #1?

Good luck to you too! :dust:

Is this going to be baby #1?

Yes...the whole thing is crazy to me - I spent 10 years actively avoiding BFP's & now that's all I want - it's like a switch was flipped - my best friend had her first in March & ever since then I've had some serious baby fever!

Last month was first one off bcp so I have no reason to be too alarmed yet but my luteal phase was only 8 days so this month, in addition to using opk's and charting bbt, I'm taking 50 mg vitamin B, pre-natals, red raspberry leaf & vitex...hoping the combo helps!

Hello ladies! The crazy thing with me is that when I seen my best friend pregnant a few months ago, I was extremly happy for her. Everyday I was talking to my hubby about her. Now I really want a #3 baby! I was on birth control pills for 5 years and I just stopped this week. I am on cycle day 11. I was always saying that I will not want another baby, but my mom always told me that I will change my mind. My mom thinks that I will have 5 kids like she did! :huh: Good luck to everyone! :dust:

My sister's commented on that when holding my daughter. It's like when you hit a certain age, babies flip an internal switch!

Hopefully this can be our months! I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating today, I had a nice dip in my chart. We'll have to see if it goes up tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->