Anyone orderd off Kiddicare before?

LongRoadAhead

♥Due 06/05/09♥
Reaction score
Not sure if Im posting this is the right section, so if not please could you move it to the right one :)

Just wondering ladies, If any of you have purchased items off Kiddicare? And if so where they any good? delivery,returns,right product description etc
Because they have the pram that I really really like and its 200 pound cheaper on there than any other website including mothercare!

Thanks
Ashleigh
Xx

I bought a couple of things from them and they were really good...fast delivery - good prices too :D x

Iv ordered off them once a twice...they are great, very quick delivery x

I can also vouch that they are very good. I ordered a quinny zapp and it was £50 cheaper than anywhere else with all accessories, i had a problem with the seat and they replaced it without a problem. Fast delivery too. Good company
xx

going to have a look on there web page now xxx

i have never ordered online with them but a friend has and it was great i went to there new warehouse in p'boro last night and picked up a £80 moses basket for £40 because it had no box but the mattress was still in its wrapping in the discount section its a great shop ive found alot of things cheaper in there then argos, mothercare ect

Thanks ladies! Il deffinantly be buying my pram from there! Such a bargain 300 pound for a complete travel system with bag and footmuff instead of 500 pound in other shops where you dont get the extras! Looks fantastic!!
Xx

yeah and instore they are really friendly, and its always busy. def recommended them :)

we too have ordered from them before, excellent service, really fast delivery :)

I loved that site.. excellant value for money. i will probablly be ordering when i start buying in the new year from kiddicare

i have just looked on the website after looking at this thread and the pushchair that i really like is on there on offer for a third of the normal price!!! but i don't dare buy it yet! kinda wish i hadn't looked now! but great site reckon we will use it when we do start buying

I've used them several times, deffo good value for money!!

Wow thanks for posting the link, it looks like such a great site, I'll definetly be buying off there once we start collecting stuff :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->