anyone out already this month... and testing in June???

JulianasMommy

Two awesome kiddos! :)
Reaction score
I am!

Let's post our testing dates!!!!! C'mon little June Bugs!!!!!

June 1

Fizzio :bfp:

June 2

June3

shondra1234

twinkl3

June 4

Neversaynever

June 5

MRS_HJO :bfp:

MommaCupcake

darcie

June 6

moonbeam38

June 7

Brookegarrett

June 8

mercedes2010

June 9

Julianasmommy:bfp:

June 10

zomo

sthorp1179

June 11

wanting2010

patiently :bfp: :angel:

June 12

pinkflamingo

June 13

Lwood :bfp:

skeet9924

June 14

Babybaba

June 15

June 16

June 17

June 18

June 19

mammadonna

June 20

June 21 - 1st day of Summer and My Birthday!!!!!

June 22

Cornish

MsJmouse

June 23

June 24

June 25

Girlnextdoor

June 26

June 27

June 28

June 29

June 30

Not sure of testing date yet
Babybaba :bfp:
justwaiting
pineapplerock :bfp:
FoleysWifey

:hugs: looks like I am 2, no AF yet but 2 :bfn: fingers crossed for June xxxx

Hi girls!

I'm on CD 4...will be testing on June 6th!:thumbup:

Joking your not out yet!!!!!fx! Rachellie I am on cd4 too:( fx for us!!!!

I think I'm out, will know in a day or two so wanted to say hello and good luck for June ladies.xxx

yay!!! C'mon ladies we have to get our :bfp: because i am really down about it. I was totally okay, but having my period reminded me of the MC last month... I really did want to have one cycle before we REALLY started trying again... and i just finished today, so HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon 2ww so i can OVULATE!!!! I will be taking opk's daily and maybe even having :sex: daily. I watch some documentary that said you should do it every other day or 3 days but when i got pregnant last month we did it every day at my fertile time and the day before i got a positive opk we did it twice! I dont know what to do this month... everyday...every other day... My DH watched the documentary with me and said maybe thats why i had a mc because we did it everyday and maybe his sperm weren't right?

Me too! I was 6 days late but AF actually arrived, damn it! The next time I'll need to test will be between 6th - 12th of June as this cycle lasted 34 days but my average is 28 so never know :)

yay!!! C'mon ladies we have to get our :bfp: because i am really down about it. I was totally okay, but having my period reminded me of the MC last month... I really did want to have one cycle before we REALLY started trying again... and i just finished today, so HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon 2ww so i can OVULATE!!!! I will be taking opk's daily and maybe even having :sex: daily. I watch some documentary that said you should do it every other day or 3 days but when i got pregnant last month we did it every day at my fertile time and the day before i got a positive opk we did it twice! I dont know what to do this month... everyday...every other day... My DH watched the documentary with me and said maybe thats why i had a mc because we did it everyday and maybe his sperm weren't right?

Unless your DH has a low sperm count( And even THEN!!! )- there is NO proof that abstaining is helpful.. sure, you shouldnt' do it 2-3 time a day- but once a day is fine- or every other day is great too- but I wouldn't go any longer than that during your fertile time bc it can actually hurt your chances.. there are a lot more dead/abnormal sperm that build up and can weigh down the good ones w/o regular ejaculation! So just aim for every other day- and if you can daily- even better! :thumbup:

Tons of dust for you!!!

:dust:

I dont know how long my cycle is going to be this month either... FX for us! Holly I'm so sad your going to leave us!!!!!! :( :cry:

My hubby just texted me and said "dont be discouraged or sad, our little blessing will come" It made me so sad and happy at the same time......................................................................................................................................... I'm bawling.

oh and june is my birthday and my daughters birthday so i hope it is a good month!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's my sons too! Got to be good luck!
That msg from your oh is lovely.xx

Well AF is lurking and ready to pounce (even though the witch is early!) but I've had three bfn's so time to move on to the next month. OH will be the big four o in June, that would be a perfect birthday present for him :thumbup:

Hello ladies and so the roller coaster begins :haha:

XxX

I'll join you girls please. Back from lurking after AF showed! Using CBFM for the first time this cycle.
:dust: to everyone x

Yay I don't feel so alone! !!!! Cmon ladies we can do it!!!!!

Has anyone used or going to use soy? I've used it for the last 2 cycles and think I'll give it another go as it's meant to be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->