anyone out already this month... and testing in June???

yeah soy scares me.... i dont know why? Maybe because i dont know what it is????

Hey girls - got my first high on my CBFM this am! It's CD9 so need to start the BDing!! Why does this half of the cycle go so much quicker than the 2WW????

Oh I have come to a decision. Not sure if it's necessary but I'm not going to run while BDing or in the 2WW. Dont want to do anything that stops those spermies meeting the egg. Might look at riding my bike instead as hopefully wont have the same shaking all about action!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! And i agree with not running... i have gained a few not exercising these last 2 months but i think it is worth it!!!!!!!!!!!! The month i did get pregnant i was sick in bed for a week after o.....

Hi girlies, can I join you? I am WTT right now, but will start trying once AF comes in another week or so (assuming I get the go ahead from the RE).

I REALLY want to be pregnant in June. July 11 was the due date of my first mc. I feel like I need to be pregnant before then or else it is going to kill me :cry:

girlnextdoor I know what you mean!!!!!!! I am looking at dates and i am thinking i AT LEAST have to be three months pregnant by December ( EDD of my MC in April) If not, i will be so depressed. I'm glad to hear someone else say that because i felt crazy for thinking that. :) PLEASE Jesus, let this be our month... PLEASE. oh my gosh totally off topic but my daughter loves the "firework" song by Katy Perry and we have to listen to it at least 10 times in the car whenever we go anywhere... well today i actually payed attention to the words and i started bawling.... it says " after a hurricane comes a rainbow, maybe the reason why all the doors are closed so you can open one that leads you to the perfect road....." :cry:

wow, just reading the lyrics brought tears to my eyes. very powerful :cry: i hope june is gonna be our month too! i am just so ready to get things moving again and be pregnant and KEEP it and have a baby. i hope that my RE has some info for me and can give me some hope.

At this point I'm not sure. I should meet back with the RE in a couple weeks and find out what her plan will be. I just hope it works!

I am joining you all. CD1 today, and I was going to do a June BFP thread, but I see this has already been started, so hello!

Due to test June 5.

Crystal: Let's get this party started! It is our time darn it!

IT IS TIME FOR ALL OF US TO GET OUR STICKY BEAN!!!!!

MRS HJO you can DEF start a thread if you like!!! I just started this one because i felt so alone.... WE DO DESERVE OUR BFP's!!! C'mon JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's make some little June Bugs!!!!! So sorry your spotting turned into AF... thats what mine did too. Dang body playing tricks on me. I was SO SURE mine was IB...

Nah, I don't need to start my own. I was going to do a testing thread, but I'm sure it will be a lot of work! Instead, I'll just sit back this cycle! :)

Can I join please?!
This is our first month ttc after we had mmc back at end of Feb. I didn't stop bleeding after I had passed baby and so had to have an ERPC a few weeks later. All in all it was a very dragged out experience, and whilst I had said I wanted to ttc straight away when it was all over, we both needed last month as time out. This month however we are raring to go!!
I hope that this is our month and a BFP would be the perfect start to happier times.

Good luck all and I am sorry for all your losses xxx

Hey, welcome Pink. I'm very sorry for your loss.

BTW: JuliannasMommy: Julianna is adorable. Such a pretty little thing! xx.

Hi pink! !!!! So sorry for your loss. Hjo- thank you so much!!!!!! :)

I am joining you all. CD1 today, and I was going to do a June BFP thread, but I see this has already been started, so hello!

Due to test June 5.

Crystal: Let's get this party started! It is our time darn it!

IT IS TIME FOR ALL OF US TO GET OUR STICKY BEAN!!!!!
I'm totally ready!! We are going to get our June babies :flower:

WooHoooooo!

I can't wait to see my doctor today and see if I can get some answers about my short luteal phases. Also going to ask him (again) about working out while TTC and the TWW. I gained back all the weight I was losing before this last 2WW, because I scaled back my workout. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->