Anyone out there? Feeling invisible!

Zoundz

Reaction score
I'm getting a bit hesitant to post... I know I never get much response to any of my threads... this isn't a whining post, more of a trying to get to know people, as I'm feeling rather like a billy no mates at the moment, especially with this being such a busy forum... anyone want to chat?

I'm currently editing photos... well, I'm supposed to be, had a fashion shoot on Monday evening, and I'm trying to get onto working for the client, but being a bit lazy about it, and messing around online more instead! What's everyone else doing?

xx:coffee:

Hello! Try not to feel discouraged- as you say it's such a busy forum- you will find some section busier than others! Keep posting and replying to posts and you will soon get to know the familiar faces �� x

Thank you... It's just hard to get into the forum when there's not much interaction, and I feel like I'm totally on the fringe! �� blast my social anxieties!

Hope you stick with us- it's a great forum once you get into the swing of it. I tend to just read and reply to most things regardless of the section- normally find some common ground even if I'm not in that particular situation myself if that makes sense?

Hang in there... Took me a while to get into it too but now I've made some lovely friends.

Are you a photographer then? What kind of fashion shoot? That sounds fun!

I feel ya. I'm new to the forum as of a couple months ago. I can't seem to fit myself in anywhere either, but I haven't posted recently either the past few weeks. I mostly read and comment here and there on things. I was getting to know a couple screen names, but now I can't find them, and wondering how they are doing.

I actually haven't turned on my home computer since my wedding in June. Trying to get back into the online world after a much needed break. Don't have much time to get on the computer at work since getting my new job, so need my fix when I get home now.

Thanks guys, it's nice to hear from you!

Yeah, photography is my thing. I love wildlife photography, as a hobby, but mainly I do portrait, women and children mostly, and rather a lot of pets and show dogs. Been doing a bit of fashion editorial stuff lately.

Hi Zoundz! Sorry you're feeling stuck in the fringe. I'm new here too. It's always hard to get into the swing of things in the beginning. Like the others said, just keep reading and posting.

Glad to see another photagrapher, BTW. I am a "hobbiest" at the moment because I don't have the energy to put into a business. I homeschool my girls and that takes up a lot of my life. Plus, I deal with a bit of social anxiety myself. Building up my portfolio has really taken me out of my comfort zone a time or two. lol

How long have you been TTC?

Hello and welcome to b & b :hugs:. Hang in there and just keep posting and u will soon find lovely ladies that you can chat to x

Hey both, thanks for replying! Been ttc since August now. No luck so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->