Anyone overdue? So frustrated now....

alio

Reaction score
Sorry girls but I really need to sound off....

It's 5.30am, I've been awake for God knows how long..... I am so unbelievably frustrated at being overdue. I feel so huge, my bump hurts, I'm scared the baby can't possibly grow any bigger and I'm just really pissed off. These people who say 'Well look on the bright side, it's more good nights sleep, oooohhhhh you'll be thankful of this time when the baby comes'.... just piss off eh? I can't sleep anyway now you tossers. Let's get the little so and so out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON!!!!! Why do most people go over with their first baby? It's rubbish. You've spent 9 fucking months working towards a certain date and those 2 weeks over seem like a lifetime. And I have had NOTHING, no change at all, no show, no waters breaking. I hate my body.... stupid bloody pregnancy... what the fuck happened to the stork idea? And so much for evolution... why haven't we evolved so babies are smaller and don't hurt so bloody much when they're in there and on their way out.......

(deep breath)

x

:rofl: u took the words rite out my mouth lovely. My ticker says otherwise but im 2 days overdue now and never been so crabbit/scared/anxious/tired/FAT!/sick of hearing same shit from EVERYONE! I totaly sympathise. Mw thot it was great that shes booked me in 4 sweep next Sunday, WHAT! I could of hit her, i cant wait that long!!

:rofl: u took the words rite out my mouth lovely. My ticker says otherwise but im 2 days overdue now and never been so crabbit/scared/anxious/tired/FAT!/sick of hearing same shit from EVERYONE! I totaly sympathise. Mw thot it was great that shes booked me in 4 sweep next Sunday, WHAT! I could of hit her, i cant wait that long!!

Hee hee....... It's sooooooo fucking annoying..... listen to me everyone involved in my care.... i am now sick of being pregnant..... it's not a 'beautiful' thing anymore!!!!

Bless you babe, well like every other ******* seems to say.... 'you never know, you might go before then'..... arrrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!

xxxx

:hug:

I'm not overdue till tuesday but I've already taken to ignoring all texts and phone calls. Even my MIL who usually rings me everyday when I'm not pregnant, darent ring anymore!!

x

I'm dreading going overdue and I know I'm going to feel exactly like you ladies do. I really don't know how you do it - I suppose you have no choice. I won't say " I hope it happens soon" or "just chill -it will happen when it happens" - or you'll send a hit man out to me!!! Good luck though girls. Lots of labour :dust::dust::dust: coming your way x x

:dust:

Bless you, I don't want to go overdue either especially as I had my daughter at 38 weeks so keep saying to Ollie bump, "anytime after 37 weeks please but not after your due date PLEASE!!!" x

Aw, poor you. I was sure you would have had him by now (you obviously had magic powers as after your well wishes, my waters broke!).

If it's any consolation, I had no clues at all that my little girl was on her way. I had a curry and we went to M&S cafe the day before and I had a mango and pineapple iced smoothies drink, you could try that?

Good luck. xx

I totally know how you're feeling!
I'm only a DAY overdue and I'm already getting a bit fed up. I have had NO signs whatsoever either! Got an appointment with the midwife on Tuesday but keeping hoping that he'll have arrived by then. I was convinced he was going to be early aswell.

:hugs: hopefully LO wont keep you hanging much longer hun

Thank for this ladies. Knowing you lot are about and supportive helps..... You're a great bunch. xxx

It's funny how many people are convinced they will be early isnt it! I've only ever really thought that I'd go over because I did last time but I've still been hoping I'd be wrong :(

I know Lisa, I think we're gluttons for punishment, just a way to add to the torture of those extra couple of weeks! xx

Aw, poor you. I was sure you would have had him by now (you obviously had magic powers as after your well wishes, my waters broke!).

If it's any consolation, I had no clues at all that my little girl was on her way. I had a curry and we went to M&S cafe the day before and I had a mango and pineapple iced smoothies drink, you could try that?

Good luck. xx

At the risk of turning into one of those "this'll help it along" people - apparently pineapple can start you off!! (woman in sainsburys asked me if I was trying to start myself off when I just nipped in for a can of crushed pineapple) *runs away before she gets hit by lots of overdue mummy's* Good luck to everyone waiting - lots and lots of labour :dust::dust:

:hug:

It's funny how many people are convinced they will be early isnt it!

Some posts make me laugh... I know it is bad, but unless there is a medical reason for being early it is amusing to read people saying they will have their baby early.

Here they will induce you 2 days after being due, they dont like to wait a long time... I certainly do not admire any one of you ladies who has had to go 2 week :(

God luck Alio! I will keep my fingers crossed that something happens soon for you.

It's funny how many people are convinced they will be early isnt it!

Some posts make me laugh... I know it is bad, but unless there is a medical reason for being early it is amusing to read people saying they will have their baby early.

Here they will induce you 2 days after being due, they dont like to wait a long time... I certainly do not admire any one of you ladies who has had to go 2 week :(

God luck Alio! I will keep my fingers crossed that something happens soon for you.

Thank you sweetheart! xx

I feel for you alio and the rest of you overdue mums. It must be hell on earth and really frustrating. I won't say anything cheerful coz you might smack me in the chops! Have ordered a tanker of labour dust to be dumped on top of your house this afternoon x

I feel for you alio and the rest of you overdue mums. It must be hell on earth and really frustrating. I won't say anything cheerful coz you might smack me in the chops! Have ordered a tanker of labour dust to be dumped on top of your house this afternoon x

you're a bloody legend, lass!!! xx

:happydance::happydance:

I'm not overdue hun, but I sympathize with you about the sleep thing - those people who tell you at least you're getting a good nights sleep deserve to be slapped. I haven't had a decent nights sleep in I don't know how long! Hope bubba makes an appearance soon for you xx

IM OVERDUE...! and pissed off..! seriously want 2 tell every idiot that says..."any sign?" 2FUCK OFF..!!! hospital seem packed and dont wanna know till im 10 days over then they take u in 2 monitor LO.....but still dont induce u till up until day 14 :( thats a whole 9 days away..! I just want my lil man out and safe....Im still so paranoid something is going 2 go wrong...and the worst thing is that theres nothing more I can do..its just down 2 my body atm..atleast when hes out I can actually take action 2 prevent anything happening 2 him...! :(

sorry 2 rant girls...but I really do think theres nothing worse than spending 9 months counting down 2 a certain date, only 2 watch it pass u.. :(

talk about a pain in the arse..!!

[ SIGH ]

[RANT OVER]

:)

IM OVERDUE...! and pissed off..! seriously want 2 tell every idiot that says..."any sign?" 2FUCK OFF..!!! hospital seem packed and dont wanna know till im 10 days over then they take u in 2 monitor LO.....but still dont induce u till up until day 14 :( thats a whole 9 days away..! I just want my lil man out and safe....Im still so paranoid something is going 2 go wrong...and the worst thing is that theres nothing more I can do..its just down 2 my body atm..atleast when hes out I can actually take action 2 prevent anything happening 2 him...! :(

sorry 2 rant girls...but I really do think theres nothing worse than spending 9 months counting down 2 a certain date, only 2 watch it pass u.. :(

talk about a pain in the arse..!!

[ SIGH ]

[RANT OVER]:)

Sweetheart, I completely agree with you. I was crying yesterday because I have become unhealthily obsessed that something will go wrong if he doesn't come out before I'm induced. I just feel stupidly protective and have developed this worrying thought. It's awful.

So glad you said that..... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->