anyone ovulate on 25mg Clomid but not on 50mg

Matilda85

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Hoping someone has been in my situation before. I got pregnant with my little boy on my first cycle Of Clomid 25mg. We were hoping that number 2 would be just as straightforward but apparently not. I had incredibly slow follicle growth on 25mg but did eventually ovulate. As growth was so slow my fs upped my dose to 50mg and my follicles didn't grow at all. So next try he's upped me to 100mg. Has anyone had an experience like this and did 100mg do the trick?

It could have just been a fluke month on 50mg.

It could also be that your ovarian reserve is petering out. It had to work so hard to ovulate on 25 that your body forced a break. What did your initial blood work indicate in that regard - specifically your FSH, LH and estradiol levels?

Thanks for the reply, I'm hoping it was just a fluke.

I have pcos so I wouldn't think it was my ovarian reserve as my test for that has always come back really high for my age (29), which is apparently a typical sign. In 're to the fsh and lh, I can't recall i just remember my levels were consistent with someone with pcos, so I think one was too low and the other too high. Hoping this cycle goes better, I am paranoid my body is developing a resistance to it.

Hi wondering if you ovulated ?? Interesting !

I was on 50mg clomid got pregnant with daughter !

Then when I was ttc
My son we did 50mg and I ovulated but then went on too 100mg to try get 2 follicles and I didn't ovulate at all !!
Maybe 25 is your dose x

Sometimes less is more. I made 5 eggs on 50mg of clomid and then 6 on 25mg! Can you try letrozole?

I ovulated first month on 50mg of Clomid, but I didn't during ovulate at all during my second cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->