Anyone plotting your announcement to the hubby?

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
I am hoping and praying I can get a good enough of a line by Saturday for when we go to dinner. I'd like to have them serve us our drinks in baby bottles. I was going to have a plate that said "I'm pregnant" but that would be hard to smuggle in and idk if they'd be as willing to do that. He'd be so freaking confused lol

Ahhhh that's an awesome idea!!

Yep! I know what I'm doing. When he comes home from work, I will be waiting in the foyer. I'll be down on one knee with a ring box, but it will have a pacifier in it. When he comes in, I'll say, "Will you have a baby with me?" :) :) :)
He proposed to me like this, so I think it's perfect!!!!!

So cute! It never even occurred to me to stage a big "I'm pregnant" to the hubs! I always make him stare at my pee sticks with me, LOL.

We never actually did the proposal thing to begin with.... if I planned some sort of elaborate announcement thing, he'd probably look at me like I'd grown an extra head.

Actually, I suppose the idea IS to grow an extra head, so why not? :p

this would be #3 and I've never done anything before like this. I think it could be fun tho.

LOL Dill, too funny! I think if I made dh look at mine, he'd just say, "I don't know!!!" and get frustrated and anxious! ha!
AJ- LOL!!! True about the extra head!
Darlin, I agree! I love the bottle idea!

I love that idea Darlin65! With my DD I was totally shocked myself, as it was unexpected. It was just after Christmas though and we had gift bags lying around still so I put the positive p test in one and when he came home told him I had one extra Christmas gift for him Id forgotten to give him haha. Tookhim a minute to know what he was looking at!

I love that idea Darlin65! With my DD I was totally shocked myself, as it was unexpected. It was just after Christmas though and we had gift bags lying around still so I put the positive p test in one and when he came home told him I had one extra Christmas gift for him Id forgotten to give him haha. Tookhim a minute to know what he was looking at!

Love it!!! :thumbup:

I just assumed he'd be with me while I pee on a stick.... But now I don't know! Lol! I like the creative ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->