anyone post af and waiting for bfp or af?

MADLYSBOYS

My 2 Boys = COMPLETE!
Reaction score
af was due 25th lots of poss preg symtons am overwhelmed bfn yesterday boo! took 9 days post af to get bfp with my son working on this theory not sure if getting my hopes up?:cry:

I still have a ways to go (apr 9th testing) but good luck, I hope you get a bfp! like you said it can take a while to get the hormones up enough to show a BFP so you are still in the run!

Thank You KCW81 I really hope my theory is right! I certainly feel different who knows! Good Luck for BFP to you too!

:dust:

I'm with you. 6-7 days late now, with BFN ( but unfortunately I had a BFP at four days before missed period with my son). My cycle has been a bit irregular since getting off the pill in Nov 2009, but longest was 38 days (with very heavy/painful bleed...possibly chem mc?). Hate being in limbo. Good luck!

aww hun I am in the same boat AF was due on the 23rd it has not shown up at all:( neg internet chepies and the only fref I had came up with three lines arrgggh.

Did you notice any late ewcm? have you been temping?

Hi to all you ladies in same boat,

I havent been temping (sorry what is ewcm?) although i have symptom overload the nauseous feeling and cramping are by far the worst?

Good luck ladies heres hoping we get our BFP`S

I'm post af officially today and I have realy sore boobs! Has anyone gotten a stitch in their right side of their chest as well?

ewcm is egg white cervical mucus, the fertile fluid you get at ovulation time.

I am currently 17DPO (my LP has always been 14 days) so I'm three days late. I keep feeling like I'm going to get AF, so I stopped testing since a BFN with a clearblue digital test at 13DPO.

During this 2WW I've had cramps on and off that seem to switch back and forth between AF-like cramps and ovulation-like cramps. I had AF-like cramps at 13DPO so I assumed AF would show up the next day like it always does, but nothing, no cramps, nothing. 15 and 16DPO I had cramps like ovulation again, you know, that pulling sensation when you straighten up?

My boobs are sore like they always are before AF, although they are noticeably fuller. I noticed that this morning after my shower. I looked in the mirror and when, "oh, are those mine? Well, we are looking good today!" :p

I think my af just arive. got some spotting.

Hello ladies, I am also having some pain in my side(right) Not sure what it is but havent had it before!

Aww I'm sorry Rei! Best of luck next cycle!

ah I doubt I'll be pregnant next cycle, like I said earlier, I wasn't trying and there's no way my bf with ever agree to have a child right now >.> heck he was even talking about having a vasectomy -_-

thank you anyway though. I wish you best of luck! hope you get your bfp!

ah I doubt I'll be pregnant next cycle, like I said earlier, I wasn't trying and there's no way my bf with ever agree to have a child right now >.> heck he was even talking about having a vasectomy -_-

Aw, sorry, I missed that bit of info somehow!

Yeah, this was my last cycle of TTC for a long time. My OH just got a wonderfully paying job that will unfortunately have him away most of the time. if something happens, then great, but we're doubting anything will, considering 8 months of TTC yielded nothing.

Aw, sorry, I missed that bit of info somehow!

Yeah, this was my last cycle of TTC for a long time. My OH just got a wonderfully paying job that will unfortunately have him away most of the time. if something happens, then great, but we're doubting anything will, considering 8 months of TTC yielded nothing.

oh I see. Well if you haven't had AF yet then I think that's a good sign! I wish you the best of luck and I hope you get your bfp!

Hi ladies,

Any advice? Am now on cycle day 51! (usually have a 24 day cycle) so am 26 days late and still BFN :(

Have been to doctor who just did a urine test (I did that myself - don't know why i had to pay 55 euro for same thing grrrrrrr...)

Really want to know what is going on that my periods seem to have stopped - any words of wisdom?

ddl, lots of reason possible. Possibly you did not ovulate or you are just having a longer cycle than expected? Best ask your doctor to do a blood test and hormone check and see if everything is in balance.

BFN and still no witch!
Only having ocassional brown discharge when I wipe. Also lots of clear discharge. And my nipples are getting so sensitive I can feel them the whole day!

Is ewcm only present around ovulation (sorry most i ever checked was temp and used ovulation sticks but that was last time not this!!) i have a clear discharge at minute and have had for last few wks since ovulation i think which is why i am convinced af here wet feeling down there! I know from reading on sites that discharge is a poss sign of preg???? Please help!!

aaaand full blown AF today. I was so hopeful this morning too, but then I went to take my test, whiped, aaaand "hello af, how are you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->