anyone post af and waiting for bfp or af?

I think my af just arive. got some spotting.

Aww I'm sorry Rei! Best of luck next cycle!

ah I doubt I'll be pregnant next cycle, like I said earlier, I wasn't trying and there's no way my bf with ever agree to have a child right now >.> heck he was even talking about having a vasectomy -_-

thank you anyway though. I wish you best of luck! hope you get your bfp!

oh dear, I though we only usually get only get :bfp: Obsessed women here...

I was due on yesterday - today I have light cramping and I have had really sore boobs and nipples since ovulation. But I took a HPT earlier and it was negative! Me and the husband have been trying for a year now... so frustrating! This month I have used about eight pregnancy tests - most of them way too early, I really should try and curb my addiction to poas!!!

My heart goes out to all of you lovely ladies trying - this is such an emotional roller coaster.

aaaand full blown AF today. I was so hopeful this morning too, but then I went to take my test, whiped, aaaand "hello af, how are you"

Aw I'm sorry. Good luck with your relationship! Hopefully he changes his mind about kids eventually!

This month I have used about eight pregnancy tests - most of them way too early, I really should try and curb my addiction to poas!!!

I definitely did the same thing. Actually I used more than 8 tests. I used three FRER tests, two equate tests, and ten Dollar Tree tests, all before 12DPO. I also used two Clearblue Easy digital tests at 13 and 14DPO.

I had FRER tests left over from last cycle, and I got super faint positives at 10 and 11DPO. They turned out to be false positives, however. So I tried to get the equate pink dye tests, but got blue instead (the box showed pink lines) and got faint positives on those two as well (go figure, I hate blue dye tests). So I went out and got three Dollar Tree tests so I could test guilt free. All three had faint lines, but I couldn't tell if it was just the antibody strip on those because well... they're sometimes confusing. So I bought seven more :blush: I got a darker faint positive on two with FMU, but negatives on others (non FMU). My last Dollar Tree test was taken at 13DPO with FMU and it was 100% negative. It was a beautiful, crisp white background. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. I was planning on going out drinking so I decided to pull out a big gun just to make sure. CBE digital at 13 DPO (non-FMU) was negative. I was going to hold out on using my second CBE digital test until 16DPO if AF still didn't show, but I ended up breaking down and using it 14DPO with non-FMU again. What was I thinking?

Bleh. SO I basically wasted a bunch of tests. I haven't tested since those digis. I'm currently 19DPO (yesterday I was saying 17 and I don't know why. I ovulated on March 11th) and AF was due on the 26th.

Hi ladies,

Any advice? Am now on cycle day 51! (usually have a 24 day cycle) so am 26 days late and still BFN :(

Have been to doctor who just did a urine test (I did that myself - don't know why i had to pay 55 euro for same thing grrrrrrr...)

Really want to know what is going on that my periods seem to have stopped - any words of wisdom?

Yep, now on cd 42/43! Still BFN. My doctor said they could do a urine test there. I had been using cheapo hpts from the internet and they suggested I get a good drug store one or come in because sometimes internet ones won't work? He said I might not be o-ing (which would be new, never had a cycle this long before!) and to wait another couple months and then I could come in for blood work. Just want them to fix it now (not that I'm sure they could, but that's my wish...why they're at it, could they make me pregnant too?).

I'm with ya!

I'm a newbie on this.... so trying to learn the lingo..... I'm day 38 now... the longest my cycle has ever been is day 33....I've been having period pain cramps for the past 10 days now.... and it's non stop... my PMT is horrendous (poor husband!), and I'm covered in spots... (I didn't have this many spots even as a teenager!!...and they keep coming).... and I've got a very creamy (sorry to be graphic) discharge....that makes me feel like I've just come on.. but I haven't.... did another preg test today..and nothing... so going to stop now... also think I might not be pregnant as I used ovulation sticks for two weeks ...and according to them.. I didn't.... so who knows!... feel like i'm about to burst! ... why do you guys think?..... it's just a waiting game i guess?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->