Anyone pregnant S.Ireland

Nienna

Reaction score
Hey! Am I the only pregnant Southerner here? Hoping there are more of you hiding somewhere here!

Hi ! i´m pregnant and I´m living in Ireland ..

i´m 37+5 weeks pregnant ..where are you from??

regards

Well I'm not pregnant but my baby is 10 months old. I'm from Waterford. Where are you girls from? Its great to see girls here from southern ireland :happydance::happydance:

hi. not pregnant either but I live in the republic. Meath.

Hi, I;m not pregnant but I'm from Donegal.

hiya everybody! im from Dublin! pregnant with me 3rd baby! a little man... yay :happydance:

i am living in kerry,pregnant with our 1st, great to see other people from ireland:flower:

It sure is. I'm amazed at how worldwide this site is...I guess I shouldn't be surprised in this day and age of the internet, but still, it's the busiest forum I've ever been a member of!

I have to say, I'm kind of freaked out about giving birth in Limerick as the last time I went to that hospital (for a miscarriage), it looked like something straight out of World War II. I'm thinking Galway but have to check into it more.

Hello i'm not pregnant but i have a 6 mth old, and living in Waterford. I'm very new to this, motherhood and this website lol.

Hey girls! Taken me a long time to get back to this! I got lost on here! Great to have some Irish gals here. A couple of you from my area... I'm also Waterford!

Im pregnant from limerick but living up here in donegal....so nice to see some irish girls on this site...

its been ages since ive been on here and im delighted to see so many of you girls from ireland :happydance::happydance: and a few of you are from waterford. where abouts do you live in waterford? i live in tramore :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->