Anyone pregnant with #4?

Spiffynoodles

4 kids 4 and under
Reaction score
Hi ladies, as the title says, just wondering if anyone else is pregnant with their fourth child. My oldest is 3, second is 2, and youngest is 11 months. :flower:

Hi

Congratulations

I am pregnant with my fourth,

I have a 5yo 3yo and 11month old

X

Hi, congratulations.
Yes ( not planned though lol )
I have 3 boys 6, 5 and 1.

Me too! I have a girl (7), boy (5), girl (turning 2 this month), and a boy due in January. Very, very excited! Congrats and H&H 9 months to you all! :)

I am expecting number 4. My children are 13, 9 and 2.5. So varied ages!! Was a very big surprise. First scan tomorrow :)

Hi! yep number 4 here! I have a daughter who's 8 and two boys 5 & 3. I m not 13+5 with this baba x

Yay! So nice to see so many other ladies working on #4! :flower: Where I live, 4 kids is considered an average size family, but I know elsewhere in the world it's no so commonplace.

What kind of reactions have you ladies gotten over this pregnancy?

#4 for me! I'm in second tri now, though. Mine are 3, 2 and 1. :) Congratulations!!! I remember your name from prior pregnancies!

#4 for me! I'm in second tri now, though. Mine are 3, 2 and 1. :) Congratulations!!! I remember your name from prior pregnancies!

I definitely recognize your name! We're both going to be going through the craziness of almost 4 under 4! :wacko:

Pregnant with number 2, not 4 but wanted to say congratulations! I remember you a little bit from when I was pregnant with our first :)

Yay! So nice to see so many other ladies working on #4! :flower: Where I live, 4 kids is considered an average size family, but I know elsewhere in the world it's no so commonplace.

What kind of reactions have you ladies gotten over this pregnancy?

I know what you mean. I expected quite a negative reaction, but everyone has been lovery, really happy and excited. We've had a few of the expected comments "Do t you have a tv?" etc but i'be ignored those and i'm thrilled people.have been so positive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->