Anyone received their BOGOF BGs yet?

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
I ordered mine with FYP about a week ago and haven't had the email yet to say they've been sent - anyone else? Everything else I've had from there has arrived really quickly so hoping my order hasn't been eaten by a computer! :haha:

I ordered from Babipur and got an email on Saturday to say they'd sold out. I've just had another saying they've had more stock and my order is on its way :happydance:

I imagine they're struggling to meet demand, but it might be worth an email to check. Hope they arrive soon!

I ordered flips from babipur on Friday night and they arrived yesterday.

bgs on offer arrrg i missed it

it was only the pink one's maffie! unless your little man doesn't mind pink.

though i expect he'd get a bit of a complex if you had piccies of him in pink nappies (when hes older) :rofl:

i ordered from FYP thurs/fri and i still havent had sent confirmation...gettin a bit miffed too :-s they are usually really quick too :cry:

i ordered from FYP thurs/fri and i still havent had sent confirmation...gettin a bit miffed too :-s they are usually really quick too :cry:

Glad it's not just me then! Thing is we're going to Ireland for a week next week so if they arrive then, it might be that thing where they get sent back to FYP before I get a chance to pick them up...

I might have to chase them, hate doing it though as I don't like to seem pushy. They were so good at getting a replacement Flip to me too, only took a couple of days.

i would dontact them and ask if they have any idea how long they will be etc and if they are gonna be delivered around the time you are away you could ask them to send them to a neighbour or friend who will be in ? i'm sure they would be accomodating :hugs:

sara

xxxxx

Just got this from FYP:

Ah yes I know, this has been a bit of a problem- the BOGOF offer did
exceed everyones expectations and as such both ourselves and the suppliers
have struggled to meet demand. We have been awaiting on stock
replenishments for some time now, but we are assured that these will be
with us this week (all of our fingers are crossed for tomorrow!)

oooh thats great..i am desperate for mine.....i have 3 pairs of babylegs coming too sooooooo excited:) how are you finding cloth now Lu ?? have you cought the bug?

Definitely caught the bug, I love cloth nappies now! :D Only wish I'd started in them sooner, I missed a good 9 months of fluff :dohh:

LOL i feel the same and i only missed out on about 4 weeks of fluff (i was convinced i couldnt do cloth from birth and HAD to do sposies! ) !!!LOL i'm doing it from birth with #2 :)

Bless her, Laura (FYPs) has been totally snowed under with this. She's a had a few issues with parcelforce delivering to the wrong place etc. Still waiting on mine too.

I foned today and she said that they are (hopefully) getting a delivery tomorrow (friday) and shes sending it out 1st class straight away so hopefully should get them saturday!

Iv got 3 babylegs coming too...had to fone coz im so keen to get them now abigail is here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->