Anyone registered at Queens hospital Romford

Lilbean2

Reaction score
Anyone here registered at Queens to give birth?
I've registered there but I want to change to another one, can I do that after booking in there?

I'm not registered there but I used to live around there and I know statistically that hospital isn't the greatest! Im not sure about switching hospitals, I think you can? Best to talk to your midwife. Are you based in Romford?

I'm Not too far from Romford, I had the option of whipps cross, Homerton (which I really wanted but they have stopped taking out of area) Newham general and Queens, but after being in Queens EpU and hearing horror stories I actually just want to change

I'm Not too far from Romford, I had the option of whipps cross, Homerton (which I really wanted but they have stopped taking out of area) Newham general and Queens, but after being in Queens EpU and hearing horror stories I actually just want to change

Yeah! Queens have been on the news a couple times as well! I would chat to the midwife xx

I'm in the area for queens but won't be going there. Speak to your midwife. If I remember correctly, with my 2nd daughter, I elected to move from Queens to King Georges. I do know there's also a birthing centre in Chelmsford (or there was) but it's probably not the most practical having to travel that far when the time comes.

Tbh queens have had a lot of bad press in the past (it's my closest hospital) but I believe they have really improved. My friend had her baby there and it all went well... When I went there in January with my miscarriage I cannot fault the service I received. The only bad point was in a&e the poor receptionist and nurses have to deal with the low life druggies and drunk people that were there in the early hours of the morning. I really do not think they should have to deal with those people, there should be security guards or something. Hope this helps. Good luck with whichever hospital you choose

Xx

I had my first there and had an awful experience. I've also got to have this baby there but they have really bucked up. I've heard raving reviews for them lately and the new birthing centre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->