Anyone reused their nappies for more than one baby?

Blue_bumpkin

Love My Little Monkey :)
Reaction score
I am hoping to keep most of mine for next time - will they still be as absorbant?

Im really hoping they will be so I wont feel as guilty about the money ive spent on them :blush:

I'm planning to reuse mine :shrug: I think they'll be fine, just as absorbant etc as they're just like buying preloved? :)

My mum used the same terry nappies for me and my 2 younger sisters.

they're designed for re-using on many bottoms! though some will show signs of wear (typically BTP ones as they do get intensive use) but you can get elastic replaced etc.

They get MORE absorbent the more they are used which is why preloved are so popular :) Mine 20 month olds will be handed down to my LO.

I will feel rather cheated if I don't have another baby and get another chance to use them again!

My prefolds are 4th hand now and work brilliantly.

ill deffo be reusing mine :D
I cant wait!

This is my excuse for getting expensive ones in the first place :lol:

Im hoping i have a girl next time round though, so get to buy girly fluff too :) But yes, i plan to keep all of those which look good enough to be used again :)

x

I plan to sell most of the nappies I've bought for Liam. The "nappy business" is flourishing and I'm confident they'll have developped newer and more efficient kinds by the time I have another baby. I don't want to be stuck with my old nappies, especially as they won't sell as good then. :) I'll only keep a few "special" ones (custom-made Wn f.i.).

im using mine again for both, since i got pregnant again ive only bought one size nappies, apart from my itti lol, so i can use them on both babies, just figured itd be much easier than having to make sure id washed enough small and enough large to keep them both going lol

x

I plan to sell most of the nappies I've bought for Liam. The "nappy business" is flourishing and I'm confident they'll have developped newer and more efficient kinds by the time I have another baby. I don't want to be stuck with my old nappies, especially as they won't sell as good then. :) I'll only keep a few "special" ones (custom-made Wn f.i.).

Didnt think of that :dohh: :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"