Anyone seen ....

hope youir feeling better soon hun, we miss you

and if im doing owt to pee you off just let me know lol i wont be offended

:hugs:

Docs are sending me for a blood test, i dont have to have teh sugar drink aperntly, just fast from midnight the night before, then go in the morning for a blood test, then i can eat and thats it. cant have it done tho untill aug coz jase cant get time off work to take me, unless i can get the kids nan to take me.

Dionne, bless you lol, your fine, will catch you on msn at some point for a chat, Coby is ok now by the way, How is Harley?

x

Layla they have seen that baby is growing well, so please let that try and reassure you. You do look like you have lost weight, but I can still see a bump. And you say its podge - well if you lose weight then that would have gone so it is definately baby. I lost loads of weight with Seren, all my clothes got too big, but she grew just fine. I hope you get it sorted soon.

dionne said:
and if im doing owt to pee you off just let me know lol i wont be offended

if I am don't tell me cos I'll cry

Hope it not me layla ....

If it is im sowee .... hope you get some answers and start to feel better soon, Hope you can relax and start to enjoy your PG soon with no worry ...

xxx

Thanks Beanie...

Jase thinks the baby is taking all my podgy reserves away from me, thats why he is growing (so teh hospital say) and im not, that would also explain why im not loseing or gaining weight, the baby is taking my fat weight away but replaceing it with his weight, have i explained that right? lol

I like that theroy, coz that means i will have less fat after teh birth than what i started with, as long as i dont go mad with eating.

Still cant help but worry but then i guess every mum worries about things

x

Thanks Imi

I dont want people now thinking its a certain person, im just very hormonal and touchy right now (ask Jase! lol) and knowing i have a short temper and can be very blunt, i just want to keep my distance a bit, i tend to get to invoeld in others arguemnts etc and its always me that gets in trouble, so right now i think id get more involed coz of my grumpyness, hope that makes sence, just covering my own back.

x

See you are going to be one of those mums who come out of hospital wearing their teeny jeans and we will all seethe in jealousy and call you a bitch (in a nice way though)

And Jase is right (though I didn't say that and will deny it if challenged), baby will be getting everyhting from you, so they will grow big and beautiful but you get to look and feel like poo.

Thanks Imi

I dont want people now thinking its a certain person, im just very hormonal and touchy right now (ask Jase! lol) and knowing i have a short temper and can be very blunt, i just want to keep my distance a bit, i tend to get to invoeld in others arguemnts etc and its always me that gets in trouble, so right now i think id get more involed coz of my grumpyness, hope that makes sence, just covering my own back.

x

Makes total sence hun!!!

Glad coby is a better, must have put your mind at ease ... tis horrid to see your baby ill isn't it!!

Glad you popped your head in though, was starting to get worried about you!

I know its easier said than done but try to keep as relaxed as possible, i've only started putting on a bit of weight towards the end of this PG ... some ppl have different metabolizums (SP) than others!

Lets hope they get these tests done and then you can enjoy this!

Personally think you looking fabby hun :hugs:

xxx

:hugs: I was thinking about u yesterday Layla (i think about u lot alot lol! hope its not just me!)
so sorry ur having a hard time and i really hope things pick up for u soon! I know its worrying but im sure everything will be fine hun.
Big hugs
:hugs: :hugs: xx

Hey Layla, try not to worry too much hun, I lost a stone in the first 15 weeks when I was PG with Charlie. My MW or GP werent worried at all, and Charlie was fine!

Hope the grumpiness goes ssoon!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->