Anyone seen ....

Imi

Reaction score
Layla about in the last few days or am i just being thick??

Hope your ok hun!

xxx

Yeah I was thinking bout her earlier.

Hope all is ok hun xxx:hugs:

hipe your ok hun, not spoke to you since you said LO had chicken pox, how is he doing now?

x x x

No havent seen her .. hope everything is ok.

I believe shes ok just having a rough time with this and that ...

x

Hiya,

Yvanne just tol dme about this thread.

Im not on much at the mo for a few reasons,

You know me, im blunt as hell at teh best of times and say what i think lol but right now the pregnancy is making me even more so blunt (if thats possible!) and there are a few things on here that are grating on me right now so i have deicded to step back while im feeling grumpy coz i will only get myself in to trouble and offend...belive it or not, id rather not do that lol

Also this pregnancy is being weird, ive had spotting (thats stoped now) but also lots of other things, i keep having episodes (hate that word but cant think of another) wehre if i dont eat for more than 3 hours max i start to shake, go dizzy, feel sick and my vision goes blury, after i eat something i feel ok..untill the next time.
Size wise i apear to be getting smaller, not bigger, my normal jeans are getting lose on me, so im worried about that (even tho the hosital say everything is fine)
I have been swtihed to consultant care this week and had my scan put back from the 3rd to the 7th Aug, so im not happy about that either.

Just basicly a right grump at the mo, more so than normal! lol so its best if i keep my distance for a while, im still looking and keeping track of you guys tho, i dont like missing out on the gossip!

Thanks for asking about me

x

Aww Layla am sorry you haveing a bit of a rough time hun, i used to get the shakes and stuff as well

LOL@missing out on gossip
Please come back when you are feeling less grumpy :)

thinking of u hun :hugs:

:hugs: Layla, sorry to hear you are having such a rough time.

Good luck with your scan, hun, hope everything is ok.

It sounds like your blood sugar levels are getting too low, so eating little and often may help. I would the hospital aware of this, 'cos put together with you losing weight i would have thought they would want to investigate, for diabetes or even over active thyroid.

Hope to see you around soon.

Hi caroline,

Dont you gain weight with diabeaties?
They are testing me for it, but not untill 24 weeks, they are doing it coz Coby was over 9lbs, my dad has type 2 and my sister got it in her last pregnancy.
I was tested for it with Ethan and Coby and it was a no so im pretty sure it will be no again this time, i havent told the hospital about how i have been feeling yet, was going to mention it at my 20 week check

x

You can lose weight with diabetes, and what you describe are symptoms of diabetes, especially the shakes etc.

Why are they waiting until 24 weeks?

Are you in receipt of family credit ? If you are you will be entitled to free eye test, and it is sometimes possible to detect signs through an eye test. If it is less than 2 years since your last test, just tell them you are having problems and that your vision keeps going funny and you can get another one done.

I hope you get something sorted soon hun, it must be a real worry for you.:hugs:

they said the normaly test between 24 and 28 weeks, maybe if i told them how im feeling they would test sooner? im really not sure.

My sister got it in her prengancy and she was told just to control it with diet and then had a section at 38 weeks coz her baby was 9lbs 7oz.

Coby was 9lbs 7oz at 39 weeks, i didnt have diabeaties lol

x

Often do have to control with diet.

I would certainly mention it to them sooner to get checked out.

All i can say about Coby is ouch. Hope this little one isn't too big.

Take care hun,hope you get some answers soon.

just wanted to give you an idea, and to re asure myself that im not going mad and i am getting smaller...

This was me at 14 weeks, i have the same top on as today and its tight

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/pregnancy/14weeks2.jpg

This was me last week (16 weeks)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/pregnancy/16weeks.jpg

This is me today

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/17weeks-1.jpg

my top is alot looser and infact most of my clothes are, i seem to have gone down from a size 18 to 20, to a perfect size 18.

What do you think, was i just bloated? am i shrinking?

Sorry, i hate sounding neroctic (sp?)

x

I would definitely say you look to have last weight especially from the 16 week pic. As you say it could possibly be bloating but if you are finding more room in clothes then you def lost some weight. Bump looks good tho.

I would ring midwife and tell her what is happening if u don't eat for awhile.

If you don't get any joy from her i think some pharmacys do free diabetes checks.

You are not being neurotic, you know your body and whats normal and have been pg b4. Keep pestering mw/GP/consultant until you get some answers.

:hugs: hun.

It could be that the baby has changed position so not 'sticking out' as much. Or is it possible that with all the stresses at the mo, the pregnancy, your mum, selling your house etc that your losing weight?

What sort of diabeties tests are they doing? I know some of them like urine tests are notoriously unreliable in detecting it in pregnancy.

:hugs: That your feeling crap at the mo always here if you want to chat. Take care.

thanks Cat

The test they do at my hospital is you fast for a few hours, have a blood test, then drink a yuk sugary drink, then have another blood test.
But i am waiting for my doc to phone me back, im going to mention it to him and see if he thinks i should be tested now rather than at 24 weeks.

Caroline...that last pic, i really dont think i have a bump, i was a big podgy to start with lol so i think i have just gone back to normal really.
I lost 2lbs a few weeks ago and i havent put anything back on as of yet.

x

Sorry your having such a rough time,

Hope you get some answers soon, you know you better than anyone else so keep going at MW/GP/Consultant etc until you get satisfactory answers ...

Come back soon!!!

xxx

lol @yuk sugary drink, our surgeries here are so tight they make you take your own bottle of lucozade to drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->