Anyone similar???

Mork

Reaction score
Hey all, i would love a ttc buddy - I am mid 30's, ttc no2 and not temping or charting - just lots of hoping! It took us 8 months to conceive last time (hoping it wont take as long this time). So, anyone....... I bake goodies and am a good listener!!! :) xx

Probably should add that we have been 'trying' since baby was 4 months old, but have only got my af back today so it has been a bit of a long shot till now!!! xx

Hey Mork.

I'm 30 ttc #1. I've had a couple of losses in the last year but would love a buddy if you're interested.

I would like that very much :) do you have a journal I can stalk???? Xx

no journals to stalk sorry. I've been trying to stay somewhat non-obsessive about this whole thing. Especially because of the miscarriage and ectopic.

How long have you been trying? this month marks a year for us. I do use OPKs and I do some charting with FF and FMC. I just bought some preseed ( I never knew that most lubricants weren't sperm friendly and DH and I need it sometimes)

Where are you on your cycle? I'm on cd4 and they've been about 32-35 days since my ectopic and I O on cd23 or 24.

I am sorry for your loses hon :(
I understand your want to not obsess, I am the same - I dont use OPK's or ff, I do however know when i ov as i get pains in my abdomen at that time - which gets me grouchy if dh is not in the mood!!! lol!!! I have only just got me period back pp from my dd, on cd2 today, so we are cycle buddies too!!! We have been trying for 8 months, but it was unlikely given the absence of my periods, so we are now hoping to try in earnest! I hope the pre seed works for you - have you had good feedback from friends on it?
xx

I only heard of preseed on here...I thought it was worth a try since others might hurt the ttc process....

But I know how you feel. When I O my husband is usually not in the mood. And that sucks. I really try and make our sex life not completely about making a baby.

Are you planning on charting or anything or just hope that it happens?

Outside of making babies. Do you work or are you a SAHM?

Well f'xd for you that the preseed does the trick!
We are not charting or anything at the moment, just taking the do it often approach!! lol!! I dont really understand the charting etc tbh!!!! maybe you can teach me???
I am a working mum, but part time, what do you plan on doing?
x

Hey ladies! I would love to join. I am on CD2. I am trying for baby #1 . Been trying but not preventing since January. We really tried last cycle.. BD on all the right days and used preseed as well. I don't use OPK's just tracked my CM, etc. I would love to chat with someone who is near my CD as well. I usually have a 25-28 day cycle.

Hey Mork do you have an iPhone? Charting is easy. At least what I do is easy on the iPhone. There are numerous apps you can use...I use FMC which syncs with fertility friend.com.

Currently I work full-time and have always thought I'd go back to work after hang children. But I hate where we live and I don't feel comfortable putting a child in daycare here so dh and I will talk about options when the time comes. Luckily I don't have to work, financially dh can support us and a child if we need to but right now I'd like to work

Hey cape girl your more than welcome to join us. My cycle is about 33-35 days right now due to a couple of losses I suffered this past year but before I was an exact 29 day girl. I'm really hoping my body gets back to that. Right now I'm on cd6 and I should ovulate around cd 23 or 24.

I was telling Mork that I just bought pre seed since sometimes dh needs lube and we weren't aware that most commercially known kinds weren't ttc friendly so I figured I'd grab some to try.

Af is finally done for me so now I'm on to waiting for o time. Dh wants a baby really bad so he's all ready for me to give him the word. But I try not to tell him when I ovulate so he doesn't feel like a workhorse. We try and keep an active sex life outside of ttc

Welcome cape girl! Fingers crossed for this month then with all your efforts! X
Futuremommy, re work-I would love not to, but it is too tight on the one income :( it's weird cause before I had my dd I wanted to go back to work as soon as I could! But once she arrived my whole world changed. When we were ttc last time I did similar to you in trying not to let dh know when the best time to bd was so he didn't feel under pressure! My cycles used to be 29 days-but as this is my first af since conceiving my dd and I am still bfing I have no idea at the mo! Whats the app called? Xx

I just went to my OBGYN and she said to BD every other day on CD 8 CD 10 CD 12 CD 14 CD 16 and CD18. CD 20. I think I O early though because my cycles can sometimes be as short as 25 days! I told her about preseed and she said that should help. I am hoping this is our month! I also work a TON of hours. We could survive of my DH' s income, but I make just as much as him and we are very comfortable I don't know if I would want to chance the way we live. I would love to be a stay at home mom though.

I think that I may copy that advice capegirl!! X

I read the SMEP and that's what they suggest the bd'ing every other day till O but with me O'ing on day 23 or 24 my poor husband would say NO :) so we'll have fun the two weeks before my fertile period and then ramp it up for the big O.

the app is called fertility monitor (menstrual) calendar (FMC) or something like that.

capegirl that's how dh and I are...our lifestyle with us making similar paychecks is not something I'm quick to give up. But it's nice to know the option is available

here's hoping preseed works for us... :dust:

I O on day 12-14 so it's a little different than 23 and 24! You guys must have crazy months :) I think it is important to make the BDing fun! That's why I like preseed because saliva and other lubes kill sperm, so it can add a little fun and help you towards a BFP!

Futuremommy... I agree I love that the option is there to stay at home and I think about it a lot. But I wouldn't be able to travel and we could pay the bills on the house, etc. But we'd have to create a budget on things like food, etc. It's not something I want to give up too quickly. We will see when the time comes.. hopefully sooner than later :)

Futuremommy... I agree I love that the option is there to stay at home and I think about it a lot. But I wouldn't be able to travel and we could pay the bills on the house, etc. But we'd have to create a budget on things like food, etc. It's not something I want to give up too quickly. We will see when the time comes.. hopefully sooner than later :)

exactly :). I would really love to live by my parents. My dads retired and would watch our children if we worked and that's always a possibility

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->