Anyone spare any vibes for me and my baby?

MrsE85

Reaction score
Hi there!

Im new to this site but wantes to join to get some reassurance for my google obsessed mind.

I found out i was pregnant last week and am currently 6 weeks and 5 days. My partner and i were not planning the baby so it is a shock but we are both quite excited! This is our first baby.

Since tuesday i have been spotting brown/dark red blood and this morning it has gotten abit heavier. Still bleeding as much as the end of a period so very light and there is no pain but as i passed a clot this morning as well i totally freaked out! I rang my doctor who told me this was common and just to rest. He has booked me in for a scan on monday when i will be 7 weeks. I am so scared the scan wont show anything!

I still feel pregnant with sore breasts, back ache, sickness at random times of the day and a pulling stretching feeling in my lower tummy but i am just so worried! Partly because i have just googled at every oppportunity i can!

Any reassurance greatly received!

X

Ok, stop googling!

In all seriousness you can scare yourself senseless with the internet. Unfortunately there's just no way of knowing what is happening until you have a scan. Please just rest and stay hydrated til then.

i have had bleeding this pregnancy and it turned out to be a hematoma. Had two scans and both times I saw lo's lovely strong heartbeat. I'm hoping it will have resolved when I have my scan next week.

I hope that it is good news for you too. Keep us updated xx

It is hard to tell without a scan. However, I also had bleeding and "jelly like" clots pretty early on. Rest and watch some good movies. :hugs2:

keep updates

I had almost constant bleeding with and without clots for the first 18 weeks of the pregnancy... Baby's still fine at 36+4 :)

Hugs, hope Monday goes well! Xxx

google = the devil! x

Isnt it just? Ok i solemnly swear not to google!

Cramps got alittle worse a couple of hours ago but ive had a sleep and the blood isnt any worse really!

Been watching lots of tv and waiting for monday!

Fingers crossed! Thank you all for the reassurance! Xxx

Yep, google is evil!!!

Don't do it to yourself Hun :hugs: lots of people do bleed in pregnancy, it can be common. I'm hoping the scan shows everything is well. Good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->