anyone started washing baby clothes yet?

bounceyboo

bambino on the way!
Reaction score
I washed and put away ds baby blankets and sheets, and ive the newborn, up to 1 month and 0-3 months clothes washed, got into a bit of a I need to do this now phase this week :haha: ive lots brought down from the attic but move them over to my mams while I hide the santa toys in the spare room, and ill bring them back over and prep them uver Christmas :)

Yes Ive re washed the towels and blankets handed down from ds2, I did it last weekend, love that it is another step closer to meeting them x

I did! A couple of months ago. I have a few more things I need to wash which I picked up in the last few weeks. All swaddle blankets, sheets, burp bibs, etc have been washed.

glad im not the only one! I love seeing the tiny clothes and bits and bobs around the house again it makes it more real that there's gonna be another little boy to cuddle and treasure in our house soon :) :cloud9:

Oh yes, I had an amazing time washing all of LO's stuff :) Looking through everything so small was fun and I'm obsessed with the smell of laundry soap right now haha

Yep washed and put away all ready for my three week countdown now.x

Yep. I've washed all clothes and blankets etc.

My house smelt amazing in the process ;)

It's gorgeous! I've started to wash mine and OHs clothes in it now as well. No point in buying two different washing powders, right? ;)

Not washed a thing!! I'm getting behind! Could have lo as soon as 2.5-3 weeks and I'm so not ready!
*gotta get motivated!!
still working and staying so busy I'm just dead on my feet by night time! If only I could use this holiday break to get caught up!

I loved washing all my dd1's clothes and reminiscing!

It's gorgeous! I've started to wash mine and OHs clothes in it now as well. No point in buying two different washing powders, right? ;)

yup I used to too ill do it again when I get some more fairy ran out yesterday :( makes your clothes smell amazing and so soft for toddlers and babies :)

Not washed a thing!! I'm getting behind! Could have lo as soon as 2.5-3 weeks and I'm so not ready!
*gotta get motivated!!
still working and staying so busy I'm just dead on my feet by night time! If only I could use this holiday break to get caught up!

Im with you, lol I am just now sorting through everything and am now surrounded by piles of clothes. Sigh. So much to do!

Nope not yet but I love that job! Will probably do it over the Christmas holidays.

Yess I have. Figured ill get it out the way to see if I may needed anything else. Turns out I didn't though lol. I love the smell of baby clothes after its been washed :).

ive almost finiched the clothes now for toys, carseat etc but gonna wait til after xmas to do them :)

I was going to start today, but had a dream, last night, that DD came out a DS! Now I'm all sorts of paranoid about taking tags off of anything, lol. I think I'll wait to confirm that she is a she before hitting the point of no return... :haha::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->