Anyone starting out TTC #2?

dan-o

RMC's but mum to 3 now!
Reaction score
We just started last month! Hoping to get a sticky BFP asap! :yipee:

Anyone else? :flower:

Hey we are also ttc no 2 just quit bcp a few weeks ago so fingers crossed we both get our bfp very soon

Hey I've been ttc #2 for awhile. Mind if I join u?

Hi Ladies!

Got my positive OPK today, so it's all systems go with the hubby for the next couple of days lol! ;)

Fingers crossed!

first cycle ttc #2 here! DD is almost 7 months.

On cd 16 now. I had positive OPKs yesterday and the day before. Tested today and negative. Hard to take my temps regularly when DD doesn't let me sleep like I want to and DH's work schedule means DTD at like 1 am. Sheesh.

From what I can tell of my temps (that jump from 96.5-97.05 and back again), I don't think I O'd yet. I temped 2x this morning, woke up at 6:30 (for some reason-- too early!) and had 96.63, rolled over for a fitful hour and DD woke at 7:30. Then my temp was 97.18. It was 97.05 yesterday @ 8am, but I don't think I can trust todays second temp to mean anything. I'm a little worried it's an anovulatory cycle. But I've never had one before, so I'm not sure.

My son will be 4yrs old in july, so time for a 2nd baby.

GL Dan

Morning ladies!

Looks like we will be in the 2ww together bookity! I had ovulation pains last night (very sore!) but I'm not sure if I've ovulated yet, my temp this morning suggests not, but I did wake 4 times in the night. It's usually 48 hours after +OPK for me anyway, I'm a bit slow!

My hubbys unfortunately been struck down with a virus, we did manage to DTD last night, but I'm not holding out any hope for today, bless him. Hopefully there will be a few swimmers in there knocking about ready for that lil eggy! :haha:

I'm really hoping we will get lucky quickly this time round, 3 years TTC #1 was tooo long!

Good luck Shey! Hope to see a BFP from you very soon!

Well, I had a 97.18 temp yesterday and got some solid sleep last night and 97.45 temp this morning. So hopefully O did happen on the 1st. My hubby suddenly seemed ridiculously optimistic yesterday (which isn't his style. He didn't even get terribly excited about DD until she was born!). He wanted me to POAS last night and I had to explain to him that it's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO EARLY for that. He was like "but the commercial says scant amounts of pregnancy hormone" LOL, not that scant!

I guess we shall be 2ww together. I don't think FF will mark my O on their chart because I missed temping for 3 days around the O, so I don't think there's enough for it to go on w/ a prediction.

My fingers are crossed for BFPs!

And hello Shey! Sorry for my bad manners. Good luck to you too!

:dust: for all!

Hi ladies, I'm ttc #2 have been for almost a year now with no luck. I had an early loss in November and am awaiting an appointment for a lap and dye. I started using the clear blue fertility monitor this month. Should have ovulated last week based on my 29 day cycles but didn't test positive :nope:

Still :sex: as much as poss though in the hope the monitor is wrong (doubtful I know).

Fx'd for you all getting a sticky one :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->