Anyone taken Fragmin daily injections?

MissCherry

Reaction score
Hello all! I've been prescribed Fragmin by my consultant as I have a heart condition and diabetes. I'm used to injecting daily but I just wondered if bruises like this are normal for this jab? I'm worried I'm not going to heal in time for site rotations!
Thanks Carys
https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/hslew/IMG_2941_zpst2xniwdu.jpghttps://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/hslew/IMG_2935_zpswj2zshzl.jpg

Yes fragmin bruised me just like that too.xx

I has fragmin injections after my last 2 babies and didn't bruise like that, I had a couple of tiny bruises directly where the needle went in but mostly nothing at all.

It's probably normal for you but I would check it out with your healthcare provider just to be sure.

I take clexene injections and i got to the point that I had bruises just like that. Then my husband started doing them for me and I didn't have a single mark. First one I did myself again ended up with a couple inch size bruise. I think it's just how they go in and if they hit a little blood vessel or not. I know I get lumps under my skin where I inject. The worse the bruise the worse the lump x

I take them everyday due to blood clotting issues and for me the bruises are totally normal. The only thing that helps me is making sure the needle goes in straight. If it goes in at an angle the bruising is worse.

I had to have them whilst pregnant with my son and the jury is still out as to weather I need them this time around, but yes, I did bruise exactly like that. It is one of the main reasons why I don't want them this time around - of course I will if I must but I'd really rather not.

I had Fragmin after birth last time for a couple of weeks. I found I only bruised if I didn't let the air out of the syringe beforehand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->