Anyone taking Ranitidine?

nicksi27

Reaction score
Is anyone taking this for heartburn? My doctor has prescribed it but i just want to make sure its ok before i start taking it. Gaviscon isnt doing the trick anymore. i now have heartburn ALL DAY LONG :wacko:

Is anyone taking this for heartburn? My doctor has prescribed it but i just want to make sure its ok before i start taking it. Gaviscon isnt doing the trick anymore. i now have heartburn ALL DAY LONG :wacko:

I am almost 8 weeks and yes I take it. My dr. switched me from one med. to ranitidine and it is 100% safe. My hubby is a dr. and when we started the baby talk he sent me to my family dr. to be put on it. You can also take tums for heartburn, they are safe too. I get it really bad so I normally take one tums before I eat something that I know will give me hb.

It's absolutley fine to take hun

I take Ranitidine for my acid reflux, and I have it really bad with this pregnancy. I got the go ahead to take it from my OB, who said it was safe to take. Thank goodness, because TUMS just were not cutting it some days!!

i was given it at 15 weeks when i spent a week in hospital with gastritis and im fine :thumbup:

Yup, it's fine! It can take a few days to kick in, though. Just so you're not expecting results right away.

Took it last pregnancy and am taking it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->